T

6'1" skinnyfat lanklet XY cishet male
How can I leverage the existence of transgender people to convince a doctor to prescribe me testosterone for ez gym gains

Attached: 1656913168900.png (640x472, 423.23K)

How about you live an honest life and obtain things that you actually need instead, you stupid lazy fucking retard

Learn to appreciate what you have. FTMs would kill to have your height, dick weed. Kill to have your natural testosterone.

Why don't you work to gain yourself?

Ok LGBTsisters I have not come here for your slave morality
I identify as alpha male and need to double my T, preferably without my balls shrinking as I plan to breed many women who will be attracted to me by virtue of my sick gains

Not going to happen bud. There is no way you're getting that T unless you go to some dark market where 9/10 chance is you're actually getting some kind of cyanide.

Don't bother and work on a buff body the old fashioned way. Actually working out.

Don't tell him anons

Just order T illegally online if you're so desperate for it

What if I say I'm MTF and get an E prescription.
I have no use for E so I'll stash/sell it.
I'll get my drivers license changed from M to F and all that.
Then I go to a different doctor and say I'm actually FTM and need a T script.
Would that work?

Attached: hmm.png (660x574, 89.26K)

Be over 30 with failing sex drive and have the desire to have a roided 4 inch penis like the rest of Any Forums

TFW Any Forums is a completely new gender

Not really, given that
1: doctors would catch on fast you aren't actually taking them due to a lack of effect.
2: Selling those hormones would be quite illegal if you aren't a licensed professional.
3: You would immediately be sussed out for the bullshit if you tried telling a doctor you're a FTM if you look the way you are. And if you took E beforehand well that would defeat the entire purpose of getting double T.

Bud, just work out. Lift some weights. Go for jogs. Don't waste your time.

I suggest you go to a doctor, say you identify as a transgender man, and that you need testosterone.
It's a clever trick, as you can identify as whatever you want and doctors are legally obliged as per the hippocratic oath to take you seriously about this.
Man men get easy gains and free roids with this one simple trick. You definitely won't just be told to fuck off pussy, and just buy test online.

They fucking really are,lol ! Bumble in town is filled with these tiny dick hard fucking self imagined manlets

r/steroids
fuck off now

i mean i like fit masc guys so im not opposed to more of them in the world even if op's half-assed bullshit transphobic talking point were worth thinking about with any sort of validation

legit if anyone in here is a man please get fit like you dont have to get buff i just think guys are so hot when theyre like lean muscle with a fat fucking brain and loving protecting heart on top of all of it like

That won't work. It'd be damn obvious he is lying given his height which is unnatural for afab and likely other masculine qualities that afabs don't gain before transition.

no dude if you identify as a woman the doctors HAVE to treat you as a woman. It doesn't matter if you're obviously cis male, doctors always fall for it.

You're misunderstanding the post.

This was responding to someone suggesting to pretend to be a trans man.

This won't be like pretending to be a trans woman for E. Professionals will tell OP is a cis dude and reject his request. Especially if they research his background.

Like dw about trans people it's literally way easier to get hormones as a cis person just go to the doc and say you think you have low t

Stfu No they don't retard. Hypocritic oath let's any doc deny if the feel it does more harm then good.

Won't they requisition blood work?

doctors fucking hate prescribing testosterone to men. You literally have to have levels below the average 80 year old for them to even consider it