Why are big content creators like Destiny allowed to be openly transphobic online?

why are big content creators like Destiny allowed to be openly transphobic online?

Attached: file.png (326x197, 41.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RC88PK4bFxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did that guy write a manifesto about trannies or what is that?

you dont even know what it contains yet. calm down

he wrote a big manifesto about tranners and a trans ally (vaush). he's a transphobe and sexist, so it will probably have a lot of transphobic attacks

sorry can you post the transphobia? i think you accidentally posted a normal set of questions and opinions that 99% of the world outside of fringe activist circles would have or agree with

vaush is a pedophile

you are transphobic

vaush literally originated from his community and he's hated him before any of the trans stuff. you can use his hatred of vuash as proof of transphobia

i’m trans
calling everyone who disagrees with you a transphobe isn’t helping your case user

calling trans people pedophiles is transphobic and you're internalizing your transphobia right now

Hes just against trenders and retards who think you can identify as transdeer and how that should be equally respected as dysphoric tranners

>trans women dont get periods
this is transphobic

>The Trans Question
That phrasing is obviously intended to echo the 'Jewish question'

vaush isnt trans he’a a dorito fingered cisgender man who either fucks or wants to fuck children

>AGP is real
more transphobia

These are all glows. I can't honestly believe people take destiny and vaush seriously. Their whole objective is to make every leftist look bad by association.

thats one persons experience. we literally have people like this on this board.
the main issue with blanchardists though is that they say ever trans person fits into it and if they dont they are liars.

The vast majority of cis normies see absolutely nothing wrong with the things we consider transphobia. To them, as long as you're not saying you want to kill us, you're an ally

this is online, not real life

youtu.be/RC88PK4bFxY
I'm watching it now, there's nothing transphobic in there, right now he's going through some emails from trans viewers and I feel like some of them were written by people who lurk /tttt/

So? Do you think cis normies don't go online?

based dubs

>transwombat/transpotato isn't as valid as transgender and shouldn't be taken as seriously if at all
transphobic garbage

yes detective retard, that's the joke