/bigen/ - Bisexual Gen

QOTT: Which season do you prefer?
WOTT2: Why?

The Old One Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
No.
>Am I bi or pan if I'm into cis women and trans women, or cis men and trans men only?
No.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.
>What is a bisexual?
Someone attracted to their own and other genders.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: L'inverno.png (800x596, 602.02K)

Yes

But I'm a lot bigger than him in general

hot
Also i mean like, do people like actually do "foot dominion"? I mean, i guess if youre into that go for it. I've never heard of s uch a thing.
That is untrue quill. My responses come from disappointment more than anything else. My view of you is sadness, not anger.
Will do.

>QOTT
Winter is easily my favourite season
>WOTT2
I like the clothes, the rain and lack of sunlight along with the longer nights. Its just a very cosy season imo though Spring is a close second

Attached: 1632241785497.jpg (474x474, 26.4K)

winter for sure, the weather just keeps everything alot cooler while staying indoor. i like being wrapped in layers of blankets to stay cozy.

my feelings are kinda hurt from all this tb h

Attached: 547968452.jpg (480x360, 21.92K)

I like spring and summer because seeing all the life gives me life

You are inhuman

fuck off

its not about the physical corpse the person leaves behind. its about the lasting influence of the person created.

and value has objective guard rails, with a subjective area in between: value requires a concious (as in sentient) valuer. and sentient beings need things to keep existing, keep sentient and don't quickly deteriorate in sentience. as value has value by logical necessity (or the whole discussion becomes a self negating mess of logic trying to disprove itself with logic), things that keep value existing have value.
the objective requirements for concious life therefore are necessarily valuable, and are therefore objective values.

and by the standard of sentience, all values can be measured. a lot of them are equal and benefitial or negligable in negativity, thats tbe room of subjective prefference and personal values, but an important set is bound by very hard measurements.

lol. not an argument.

nevertheless i can see my analysis being pretty brainmelting and can understand people not wanting to put in effort into understanding it when there are more pressing matters than philosophy at hand.
as long as its not an excuse for destructivity.

its not about the corpse, but the impact of the person and the benefit of summarizing it before moving on.

no. abe was a hardline conservative.

thats called an incubus

Well I see that not everyone is as capable of appreciating the cosiness of winter as I am

Attached: 1595354380260.jpg (340x391, 62.79K)

>lol. not an argument.
Don't care schizo

I am having a hard time following all this. what is value? I read you wrote "value has value" but that tautology is not useful for me in conceptualizing it. value to me is something that human creatures place on things as relates to morality of something, in this case the rightness and wrongness of talking ill of the dead. and to me, if someone values something, that doesn't necessarily mean that all human creatures value the same thing or that all human creatures should value the same thing. If that is agreeable then I think it's perfectly compatible with your view of what value is, to talk ill of the dead.

What do you guys think about fujoshi and himedanshi?

i liked autumn, winter second, before my breakdown and during it.
now that i am improving and changing i don't really know yet. i've been getting better for a while, so i can't really say which season i feel the best, because the growth overshadows seasonal changes still.

i think it changed to spring though, as long as i don't have gay fever.

it would be schizo if it wasn't argumentatively thorough and promoting a full life.
its rambly loke schizoposting though indeed. compressing a whole philosophy into a post has that effect.

i'm literally a fujoshit

all of you need to formally study philosophy or shut the fuck up about what an argument is for good

Himewhat now

Male yuri fan.

i mean value as in the most basic concept of "assigned prefferencial relevance". basicly what you said.

the tautology is simply a statement of "the concept of asigned prefferencial relevance has a prefferencial relevance".
if value had no value, the statmebt would create a paradox loop that could only be solved by negating logic (which just creates a bigger paradox, as negating is a logic operation) or reinstating value, with the claim of a≠a being necessarily false.

talking ill of the dead is no issue. seeing death as irrelevant, as your argument made it seem at first but isn't the case as far as i understand you, would be a value reducing thing.

the thing with value is that while many are subjective, the subjective medium of the mind has objective criteria to exist and flourish. this creates a set of objectively valuable things (as vslue has value and these things are necessary for any value by being necessary for the existance of minds in general).

smash
> t. hobby bishi

* for the male yuri fans i reserve the general smash ruling. thats less of a telling thing and needs more observation of character.

when I say objective, I mean "is true whether or not human creatures exist." can you explain why you think there are objective values?

Attached: 8769758074.jpg (640x480, 71.69K)

>all of you need to formally study philosophy
I did, and I know less now