/gaygen/ gay general

Attached: file.gif (320x400, 2.87M)

This is my boyfriend, please say something nice about him

Attached: 1643157231877.png (1170x1500, 1.02M)

stop posting anime shit and saying this is your boyfriend

he's bee-themed

imagine getting assraped by the snake of clear eyes so hard you become black

why is he wearing such skin sticking bottoms

Weed and black ass is the perfect combination

Do you prefer to smoke or edibles?

the only good post b.e has ever made

baku is a mentally ill autistic bipedo there's no point in trying to reason with him

I figured out why emo wanted specifically gaygen to record his suicide. He kept repeating that he didn't want anyone wondering why, meaning anyone here, since twitch would've recorded it. He wanted word to get to skunk that it wasn't skunks fault and went on about what a good guy skunk was. Which is tragic since he didn't know skunk didn't even care enough to stop spamming and shit posting an hour after learning about it.

"But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here
I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul"

anyone else relate to Radiohead - Creep? :(

only when its sung by kermit

You do understand he's still alive right

Test

No.
Eat shit.

To show off his bottom

why is menthol illness so rampant in the UK?

it's the lack of sunlight, luv

examples??

You evaded your ban
Congrats

This song defines literally all of my pre-transition life. I always felt oppressed as a shy feminine guy surrounded by manly and confident classmates with absolutely excellent bodies. I tried lifting to become like that, but I stayed a lanky retard who didn't look masculine. That's why I eventually gave up and took my first dose of estradiol. No regrets.

Sup

Because we all live in shit flats and hate each other oh and the stabbings

Not really. I assume he is. The poor guy came here for help and after gaygen ignored his despair and pushed him to post nudes, twitch banned him so he lost his account too. This entire site is rife with absolute scum, and I'm pretty sure this general is representative of the gay population, as implied in 'general'. I can't recall ever meeting a gay that didn't eventually become pure sleaze.

The UK is one of the most classist places on Earth but it's forbidden to talk about to the point that you're not even allowed to mention it. If you don't accept what class you were born into you are shunned and forgotten. It's this discrepancy that leads to a disproportionate amount of shut-ins, trannies and mentally skewed peoples residing on the internet coming from the UK. Also 70% of the population is comprised of stingy boomers who refuse to die and antisocial immigrants.

Its been difficult not to notice that the entirety of England seems like the worst parts of the American southeast. The civilized areas seem to have become the minority. At least in the US you can escape to other states,

Brother, it's my rest day, I didn't need nor wanted to get taunted by a fucking gif

shut the fuck up shiza

I want a vers bottom twink bf who gets top horny and begs me to let him fuck me but because im a top only i lay on the bed like picrel and tell him to fuck my throat

Attached: 1647353383647.jpg (1778x1268, 594.95K)

>wake up from a drunk gay party
>see this
What would you do?

Attached: 1657288985659.png (1000x665, 849.18K)

Today's my birthday

>picrel happened 73 years ago on the 8th

Might be a sign to finish watching Roswell on hbo max. Gay alien is cute.

Attached: roswelldailyrecord_0.jpg (1440x1013, 491.3K)

Ask her if she wants a coffee

>pure sleaze
More like pure SEX and that’s based your just an incel

Happy Birthday ^^

I mean THE idol of this place is h****r who represents the most repugnant disgusting aspects of humanity in one person. It's as if gays have created a culture of idolizing demonic inhumane behaviour to subvert the Christianity they so despise.

happy birthday fren

Because the country is rather depressing if you are lower class.

It still has very strong stratification with an outright aristocracy and social bounds that aren't frequently crossed.

At least there are pretty good gay rights.

>The poor guy came here for attention
fixed that for you

And by doing so have ironically proved to the Christians that they were right to demonize gays all along.

Attached: tumblr_7450d41f0790385f3686d9cdc20af5b3_124b094c_1280.png (1280x1707, 1.46M)

:(

>social bounds that aren't frequently crossed.
but can't everyone get a good degreet there if they work hard?