At what age does it start becoming cringe for a trans woman to keep coloring her hair and dressing like an anime...

at what age does it start becoming cringe for a trans woman to keep coloring her hair and dressing like an anime character irl?
asking for a friend btw

Attached: file.png (472x532, 247.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hüt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Implying it's ever not cringe...

if passing: ~40
if hon: ~25

what german dialect is this lol? also dressing like a anime character is always cringe, hair dye depends on wether you’re choosing a more natural colour (never cringe imo) or unnatural

>pic
god i hate my country

Day 1 of transition. Trying to look like anime rather than a woman is step one towards 41%

Attached: 0621 - nWdz40P.jpg (306x306, 24.7K)

this

>what german dialect is this lol?
austrian

it's always cringeworthy

could also be swiss for all i know tbtbh

a couple of weeks ago i saw a cis woman in her 50es who had natural gray hair with pink and blue fades.

She actually looked kind of cool

Why can't you just speak german properly baka i swear dutch is closer to german

Old weird cis fucks color their hair. My aunt does this and she's in her late 40s.

Transwoman nothing- "act your age" is a tenet of most cultures.

Hair color steps out of that script I think- anyone *can* do it- but the choice of clothes in that image and her mannerisms are *decidedly* girlish. I wouldn't push past a decade or so of "appropriate" clothing (e.g. a 35 year old could have their wardrobe from when they were 25, outside of professional settings).

the country has severe brain damage from drinking too much as 15 year olds

You got lucky.

Attached: Swiss hondinates.jpg (1080x1288, 250.73K)

Its only cringe if ur ugly. Attractive ppl can wear whatever

>sneed.ch

LMAO didn't see it

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hüt
Allemannic German, group of High German dialects, used in Switzerland, Austria, Germany
wiktionary suggests this word is used in Swiss canton of Uri

I can relate desu