Cutting
Abusing sleeping pills
Sex with strangers

AGP:
Getting blackout drunk
Stimulant abuse
Punching self

Attached: scarz.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

Whoring around is peak HSTS, but other than that most forms of self harm are not something you can categorize like this...
Although inhaling poppers and whoring up feels pretty homo as well to me.

Alot of drug use isn't self harm though as it's not the intent to hurt yourself more of partying or just getting high.

idk cutting seems pretty agp when i do it

Attached: IMG_20220606_040350.jpg (4608x3456, 2.12M)

Do you have any more pics?

no

Attached: IMG_20220606_040130.jpg (2304x1728, 541.84K)

Agp's are far more introspective and more likely to be thinkers and self-harm.
Hsts is usually don't have the same dysphoria or feelings of shame about their gender identity disorder. If trsnsition is not working for them, they simply live as gay males.
hsts's are more likely to come depressed over feeling lack of Love rather than satisfaction with their body

now post one naked

Kitty scratches.
Do it properly or don't do it at all

My forms of self-harm are abusing opioids, driving myself insane with anxious thought loops, beating myself up mentally, and starving myself.

> Cutting is hsts

> me cutting :

Attached: IMG20220512154809__01.jpg (3547x4141, 3.56M)

moar

now post one naked

do what said

yeah tons of agps have posted about cutting. never heard of it for an hsts

cutting is peak agp behavior

t. agp

If I abuse both stimulants and sleeping pills what am I? Some ambien is good shit but I love me some amphetamines

Cutting is AGP as fuck.

We don't do it, hsts are more likely to be reckless in their behavior and impulsive rather than contemplative about themselves

Thats agp, thinking out self-destruction is agp. Sleeping with a straight guy and not thinking out that he might hurt you is hsts

>AGP:
>Getting blackout drunk
>Stimulant abuse
>Punching self

woah true

Hsts is really don't self abuse in the way agp's do. You're more likely to be reckless and impulsive getting drunk and going home with the wrong man, or taking too much drugs and overdosing. Contemplative self-hate and cutting your body is not something any hsts ever do.

Why? Gayest shit I've ever seen. Attention starved, so I guess the pills are working. Never understood why you'd willingly scar yourself like that. Don't get me wrong, I relate with the self-destructive part of it. But what's the endgame, men don't like tats on women, nvm scars.

As an HSTS it feels like a good description of my feelings, expected that I'm much happier since I'm non dysphoric.

eating so much gefilte fish that you plotz and blaming it on the goyim afterwards

Attached: 54785469469549.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>look like a beautiful woman
>pointlessly make yourself ugly because you saw someone online do it too
>no one is attracted to your scars so you continue to do it and get uglier for no real reason
>pointlessly throw away the rest of your life over temporary emotions

Attached: 34B65A69-C45A-4AB5-AB77-D39FC127533E.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)