Is love between two AGPs possible?

Is love between two AGPs possible?

Attached: 3d18a163-f386-456c-b456-f395258a5b24.jpg (640x640, 63.36K)

Anything is possible.

Yes. In fact it's a classic trope. Ever heard of T4T? That's ignoring chasers too, and repressors falling for trans girls.

yes

Sure.

t4t is agamp + agamp

Why is this the most based relationship?

picrel was my last relationship and I miss it a lot :< (i was the boymoder youngshit)

describe it user

idk what you want me to tell you. I'm a college student and a boymoder and my ex was a trans woman 10 years older than me who'd pick me up in this gap I had between classes every week and we'd drive to the park and make out and cuddle in her car and then she'd buy me dinner. she was really protective and maternal and she helped me a lot with stuff but ultimately we didn't have a lot in common and there was very little we could talk about that didn't have to do with my transition. I wound up breaking up with her during this weird psychotic brainworms breakdown. I have a lot of those. I miss her and I especially miss how protective and overbearing she was but ultimately I know it wouldn't have lasted long.

Yes. I am AGP and love my AGP gf. We both feel it is the purest form of love for us personally, but understand if others aren’t as into that. We understand each other in a way no cis man or woman ever could.

>protective and maternal
That's so cute and hot

wtf you had the dream relationship and dumped her???

>there was very little we could talk about that didn't have to do with my transition
many such cases. you guys are boring irl and don’t have hobbies

not her, but my hobby is computing

same

Dating some trannies it's literally a fucking mess. Boring people, obsessed with tranny stuff, excessively shy and timid, no life, no hobbies.

Also uptight and worried all the time.
I do like cumming in them though.

I have hobbies, just none we had in common. I love various different types of music and play a few instruments and write songs, I'm really into anime and vidya. I dated a girl before her who I got along great with and could talk to for hours but she decided we should stay just friends because I have an insane amount of brainworms.

AGP mtf x meta-AGP cis chaser is the ideal form of love

>I dated a girl
cis?
>insane amount of brainworms.
list 'em

she was trans. about my age but transitioned younger than me. I'm very self conscious. I'm constantly concerned about my appearance. I alternate between going to extreme lengths to actively avoid reflective surfaces and obsessively checking my reflection and making small adjustments to my hair and clothes. I'm too afraid of being a rapehon to initiate any sort of intimacy like cuddling or hand holding. one time me and her were watching gundam and we were lying on her bed together. she had said before how she wanted to cuddle with me and I asked if it was okay and she said yes, but every time I got close to her I'd recoil and apologize because I was scared. I can't seem to stop picking apart my appearance and behavior and getting upset about not being feminine enough. I'm particularly obsessed with my skeletal structure and especially my ribcage. I try to keep it under control around other people but things always just wind up slipping out. I'm always getting upset about how I'm too mannish to pass and sometimes I'll leave school in the middle of the day or leave some social thing or just stay locked in my room for days because I get so upset. I'll just lie in bed posting on tttt and listening to car seat headrest and drain gang crying. I'm a really terrible and unpleasant person and it's no wonder she didn't wanna be with me romantically. honestly I'm surprised she's still my friend.