How the fuck does he pass so well in his 50s after just 3 YEARS of HRT?

I look like an ogre and I'm in my 20s, this image makes me want to 41% myself.

Attached: 1657268831212.jpg (930x636, 111.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15610513/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Angles

Tfw no rich so I cannot forcefeed estrogen to literally every ugly man I see. :(((((

its ok user id rather spoon with you

Have you tried ffs, ba and vfs?

Right pic is actually hot af I wish other trannies would age that well

Answer to the question is probably a lot of expensive shit and I'm guessing they shaved their head and wear a wig or something because that isn't the same persons hairline

PhotonicInduction trooned out?

i guess being old has the advantage of having the savings to do the surgeries rather quickly. i doubt i’ll ever consider even vfs, because by the time i have saved enough money for ffs i’ll hopefully be somewhat happy with my voice training results.

She is probably androphilic.

Y'all look at one anglefag photo and get impressed lol look at any other pics

Makeup and angles. I seen many old trannies and they all look ghoulish as fuck.

>How the fuck does she pass so well
FFS, BA and VFS.

Not bad for someone in their 50s.

Men age better than women anyway pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15610513/ I presume someone who troons out later will always look younger than women same age. Even the omega hons have better skin, sure they are ugly. But part of the reason they are made fun of is how strong they still look. If they were emaciated old guy it would not be funny.
Also this particular one has had surgery. 52 is not that old. My dad is in his seventies and is working as a landscaper. Still has his hair color. Look after yourself, eat red meat, keep walking, no social media (too much stress)

Holy fuck thats a hard 44 on the left

Trannies age better than cis women

Donald Blumpf caused him to troon out.
Sad to say he passes better than the teenyboppers on /TTTT/ but I'd be lying if I said he didn't.

Olivia Villanelle on google image search.

heres someone that went to the same surgeon as op and she's 62

Attached: tobyffs.jpg (2048x2048, 273.52K)

>Misgendering because you're a malding hon

well he's already getting the orchi
mental illness troon
time to move on