/hornygen/

For horny, by horny

Dunno where the previous went

Attached: Charming+koala_2a39cd_9162498.jpg (1200x1538, 244.08K)

can i live as that guy
i want to take his skin and blast full belts of 50 cal between nuts

>tfw no big dick gf

i wanna help weary hornygen anons let off some stress by getting on my knees and sucking their dicks and/or eating them out

i have a very specific fantasy right now, so fuck it, greentext
>go into living room
>see partner has taken my seat
>pout at them, say that i was sitting there
>they tell me i'll just have to sit on their lap then
>blush and sit on their lap, cuddling up against them
>they subtly tease me when no one is looking, groping me and whispering lewd things in my ear
>all i can do is try to keep my breathing under control as my face flushes
>they grind against me inconspicuously, giving me an innocent smile when i look back at them
>have to suffer at their hands until they eventually make an excuse for us to go to my bedroom
>they proceed to ruthlessly rail me while i try and fail to not moan like a whore
if only...

>tfw big dick g with no switch mommy gf

cutecute and giwtwm
hidden teasing like that sounds so nice in every way it just sounds like it'd make my head spin

until you’re choking on my loads.

yyes... @_@

throat backed up full of cum.

that really what you want?

god yes give it to me pLEASE hghhngnhhhg

thinking about hearing you choke and gag on my cock as i watch the cum drip from your nose is making me hard.

there's something so intoxicating about being forced to keep quiet and not let on that you're being played with, suppressing moans and biting your lip to keep your cool. i would be reduced to a puddle within minutes, completely unable to think or react lest i give the game up

ikrrrrrrr like jesus it sounds unbearable
just knowing he does it completelly intentionally, he knows exactly how you're reacting to it and he knows you won't be able to stop him bc it's having such an effect on u n god i can just imagine how it'd feel after an hour or so of it and then finally getting outta there
want

this just happened to me and i think this is the only place where i can talk about it
>be me, lonely as fuck, 1:30am
>have been listening to asmr rp for hours now.
>some of the audios get spicy
>now lonely and very turned on
>see a hypnosis vid in my yt recommended
>watch 2 mins of it, its trash
>out of curiosity, i looked up hypnosis vids with tags that i'd like
>click on vid with 5k views
>wake up standing next to my bed naked
>confused as fuck.
>i dont remember anything, but i start feeling a compulsion to put on my clothes and check my camera roll
>1 min long vid of me making a super ugly face while drooling and touching myself
never again what the fuck

Attached: image0-71.jpg (444x629, 178.49K)

send the video.

i refuse to believe stuff like this is real like i want it to be real and work being hypnotised sounds kinda nice in a lot of ways but every time i've tried (albeit not a lot) it just never does anything

it’ll work if you’re depraved enough to really be able to call yourself limitless or if your brain is running slow.

believe me i wish i was larping. i had plans this weak but i looked so bad in the vid that i might stay inside now :

send it.

idk how like truly "depraved" i am, but i dont see how that changes my brain being susceptible to hypnosis or not lol. maybe lack of sleep and such helps yea

i still dont believe u u genuinely dont have a single memory of what u did???

if you want to get hypnotised then you have to be comfortable with the fact that you could do some fucked up shit, and already being a slut helps with that

girlballs

you can cum on mine before i chop them off