How do I get rid of hip dips, I would give anything just to thicken up that area, Im eating healthier recently...

How do I get rid of hip dips, I would give anything just to thicken up that area, Im eating healthier recently, exercising too (walking), what else should I try?

Attached: hip-dips-1024x576-1-min.jpg (1024x576, 17.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uzlyFjQvXm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hip abductions might help fill the area a bit. But the amount of muscle might not make a very big change. Some women just have hip dips.

Attached: 2.jpg (1155x648, 42.1K)

mine kind of pop out a bit when I lean at certain angles so I've been working on hip stretches and squats for a while and I think it's helping a little

Do squats

Please dont, hip dips are very hot, I don't know why so many women don't like them.

ive posted about this before and the answer really is to just work out.
i'm very tall (6'1), and i had some crazy hip dips. but seriously after a month of working out consistently it's gotten wayyyyy better.
i know you want mommy thighs too. work those fucking glutes.

What kinds of exercises did you do :0 I want the smol thick aesthetic (Im short)

Estrogen, higher body fat, working out.
t. pooner

those are shit fat retribution and i only lost mine when underweight but most ppl just get a bbl which works

Attached: 1654181469284.jpg (872x793, 489.89K)

hip dips paired with small overall hip width are so fucking unattractive. it's enough to make me believe in eugenics

they are gay

hip dip is natural
the right pic is photoshopped lmao

bbl or fatmaxxing. Hip dips are natural and you can't exactly get rid of them completely.
yesterday some ig model showed off her hip dips and how she just stands at angles in photos because she wanted to be transparent and she has millions of followers

As a man with this problem I second this

I find it interesting that so many people dislike hip dips, I think they’re really attractive, much like any other curve in the body

Why are women so retarded and insecure about dumb shit? The left pic is heaps better than the right pic.

trannies

Aren't hip dips more feminine? Why would you want to change them?

they will always be there being fit and low body fat is how I've made mine less noticable as hip dips and more so as 'birthing hips'

I did a silicone injection that part of my hips a lot probably about as much as a pint in each side. It gets hard after a while and I wouldn't recommend it! You can get an implant put in, which would be safer it's easier to remove if it calcified.

You can't get rid of hip dips through exercising and you'll get bigger hip dips with more muscle mass. Strong women and gym influencers have hip dips, they're just good at anglemaxxing
youtu.be/uzlyFjQvXm4

>trying to sculpt your body to imitate art that is only crudely imitating the body
This is like putting giant useless fins on a rocket because "rockets should have fins that's what this cartoon picture shows," or cutting off your lips because anime girls don't have lips