Be me, mtf

>be me, mtf
>realize i will never pass
>decide to become as attractive as I can without passing

why aren't you doing this?

Attached: 1009C82E-5763-4854-8050-951D74E8F611.jpg (728x455, 35.49K)

yeah
I'm ok with just being androgynous

because I am UGLY

Is that you?

Attached: image140.png (1280x1559, 843.64K)

that's alissic, a cis model.

Because I pass

how is this comparable? this is the healthier option than repressing or constantly beating yourself up over not passing

god damn it, had an autistic rant about how long and clock her face was all ready to go

This thread follows the same format

I'm ugly and too depressed to put in any effort and I don't want to be judged for putting in effort, I'd rather just look terrible
OP's talking about manmoding/honmoding

yeah that's what I was thinking, long face with lip lift to try to hide it or something. Nope, cis

Yeah this. At least I'm not trying and failing, that's way more embarrassing.

I just fucking clocked a cis women, I need to get off this board

a lot of AMABs would make attractive men and dogshit ugly women, and the opposite is true for AFABs too

So what's your point?

she looks like a troon to the untrained clocker. this is one where you need to look at her entire cranium holistically to see it’s a woman.

not men!! be clocky twinkhons or slightly clocky passers, it's better than being a man

I just came here to whine a little.

I recently hit 30
I keep coming up with excuses why I should transition, why estrogen would supposedly do my body and my brain better and uplift my brain fog - heard about the brain fog in the gender bible (I was planning to do monotherapy - so I wouldnt get brain fog and constant urge to pee from blockers)

My insurance would cover all my hormone treatment, but I would need to save up for hair transplant, whole damn body laser hair removal, FFS (nose at least), vocal surgery and maybe even bottom surgery and tits surgery.

I would need to do some hard convincing to my therapist, because in my country it's like going to the court where I would need to present my case (and they're treating this like a disease, they rather we not transition plus if you dont have the looks they will comment on it, even though they know I've been mutated by testosterone)

I feel like I'm just a horny fucker considering I fap almost every day (keeps the testosterone away tho) - using too much poppers too :(
I feel like getting VR would be more beneficial and look down my body in those places. That's why I enjoy playing L4D where I have mods for better models which make me look down sometimes and feel good about myself - you can look down your own body in VR games usually, right?

I wanted to say more but im in a hurry-

didn’t u say in another thread ur straight and not even trans

but being an attractive man made me miserable