Been on prog for months

>been on prog for months
>having a lot of fun and enjoying being a confident person
>miss my dose one day without realising it
>instantly back to how i was before i started prog
>spend all day hugging my stuffed animals and crying over how bad of a person ive been lately
>take my prog that night
>next morning im back to being my usual sassy smug self
>forget dose again a few days later
>back to being shy and emotional
oh i hate this. both versions feel like the "real me" but theyre almost polar oposites. im considering stopping prog for a while to go back to the sweet loving crybaby i was but im scared of being depressed again and i just dont know how i should choose which "me" is the right one

Attached: 1629749059591_1.jpg (1070x1371, 125.94K)

Hormones are a bitch, but for fuck's sake, take more care of yourself. You owe it to yourself to be more careful.

Attached: 90596de16743a64b6f1396dea990c9bf64adf792.jpg (1356x2114, 274.23K)

user i take prog too but i dont turn into a ridiculous caricature of a human being the way you pretend to...
ever wonder if maybe you dont need the prog at all, and it's a cope and all in your head...?

I missed one once and all I got was cramps

you might be right and its in my head. but thats realy how i felt/feel. its definately done wonders for my depression but now im not sure i want to keep taking it. i just want to be a good person is all

Attached: 4fd5a5a57a9156cebca011b6f5f6142feab486e0.jpg (2048x2731, 613.43K)

Let me blow your mind.
Every you is the "real you". Your personality is dictated by the sum of your experiences interacting with your hormones and the shape of your brain.
Go with whatever one is more pleasant for you. From what you've typed, I get the impression that you're happier with not being a neurotic wreck.

>Every you is the "real you". Your personality is dictated by the sum of your experiences interacting with your hormones and the shape of your brain.
i get that, and ive come to terms with it quite a while ago. im just so torn is all. i think the me on prog is happier, but shes also way worse of a person. the me without it cries a lot more, and is far more sensitive, but shes so kind and tender it feels wrong to burry her under everything else.

Attached: Tumblr_l_450393387130598_1.jpg (510x621, 51.38K)

>i just want to be a good person is all
You are adorable.

she's still there, anonette. Maybe you just need an outlet to explore her, something other than lacking prog.

does prog make you horny and baby crazy too or is that just an agp meme

fucking where

Prog changes my personality too, i find it a nice change though. It just makes me pleasant and in a cheery mood.
Not that it's foul without it, but it's a good energy.
If it gives you confidence just don't be fucked up with it. Temper yourself.

But whether your on or off it, it's still just you. The hormones modulate and change your behavior but it's just a different configuration of you.
Same brain, same you just different tune.
Again just don't let your ego swell and be fucked up.

like where were the cramps? stomach and intestines I guess idk

Progesterone doesn't cause cramps in mtf's cuz we don't have uteruses.
Must have been a coincedence.

you know good and well that's widely reported even if unexplained

progesterone can also cause gastrointestinal cramps, and afaik trans women have stomachs and intestines

thanks, but i promise im mostly a bundle of issues
maybe, im just not sure how. i just dont feel very sweet or nurtureing at all when im on it, its almost night and day
um... very...
>just don't let your ego swell and be fucked up.
i think this is the biggest issue, once i have some real confidence in me it doesnt take me long at all to become a bad person. im still kind and polite, but i just start problems for no reason, im not scared so i act reckless, i feel so promiscious and it just isnt right. it feels good in the moment, but now that im off my prog and looking at my behavior i feel a little sick. sure its ok to be sassy and wild, but im supposed to be the friend who hugs others when they need it, or cries when i step on a butterfly, or goes to a party with friends and brings freah baked cookies instead of beer. i want to be kind and sensitive and nurturing, and inwant it to truely be how i am with every fiber of my being, not just something i remind myself i "should probably do"

Attached: Tumblr_l_90212387566982.png (1000x1000, 576.16K)

You can still do all those things. It won't be easy, and you'll need to catch yourself falling into bad habits, but you can.

>thanks, but i promise im mostly a bundle of issues
all the more reason to give you as many head pats as you can take.

but i dont want it to be a concious effort, i want to be kind and soft down to the very core of my being. i just want the kinder option to always be the first thing that flashes in my mind, even it makes me a bit too soft for this world. im not a very functional person either way, so better to be a crybaby than a troublemaker
i could use more of those, to be entirely desu...

Attached: 1627024047891.png (382x606, 337.26K)

you clearly do. A little tender love and care would get you on the right track/in the mood to give the same.