I have realized that cis wom*n are awful and only like chad men with the dark triad...

I have realized that cis wom*n are awful and only like chad men with the dark triad. They hate when men share their emotions, are vulnerable or when they mention that they want a long-life relationship. Cis wom*n literally hate all of those things and find them pathetic and repulsive. This was a life lesson that was difficult and hurtful to accept but it's there.

But I feel like many trans women are different and they want more submissive partners that show emotions and want to commit. It feels like they can have a soul not like those cis with dark heart.

Anyone knows why is that? Is it because they used to be a boy and can empathize more with the feelings of their partners? Or is a self-steem issue, maybe every cis is a narcissist scum but is less common for a trans woman to have those egomaniac issues?

Attached: 631-6311339_anime-girl-thinking-png-transparent-png.png (860x945, 492.55K)

no we’re the same as cis women and hate whiny bitches lol

they dont, especially not hsts tranners

This. I want a man who will beat me and fuck me till I'm sore. If my bf ever got emotional or opened up to me about his feelings I'd never look at him the same way again and I'd leave him for a real man the moment I had the chance.

Patriarchal norms must be destroyed

>Barely realizing cis women are evil
lol

this but unironically

I’m a top tranny, so I might be in the minority here, but I like “weak” men that show emotions. I have this weird instinct that I want to protect them, but also fuck them in the ass

Trans women are superior to cis women.

Based.

yea rly the divide is dom and sub, rather than man and woman

hhi...

Hi cutie

why do you feel good about being shit?
so estrogen is the problem? is it poison?
just like cis women then, what a shame
I completely agree that there must be a change, but this means big changes in women and how they perceive men. Most feminists think women are saints but they are even more fucked up than men
I didn't get it
coool, I think everyone should protect and care about its partner independent of their gender or if they are sub or dom
I thought that but it appears that most of them they are the same soulless egocentric pieces of shit as women in terms of the replies to this thread :c. The one that said is dom sounds really cool and partner material tho.
so every sub is a piece of shit? I am pretty super sub but also care about my partner and would kill for them

No, you have to find someone really reserved and break them down until they spill absolutely everything to you. Then they're yours forever.
I am mentally healthy.

>But I feel like many trans women are different and they want more submissive partners that show emotions and want to commit. It feels like they can have a soul not like those cis with dark heart.
Lol I love my bf carrying me to where he wants me to be and being otherwise overpowered like that and at his mercy when he decides it's time to do what he wants. No subby guy would ever do that to me and I'd laugh at the face of some overly polite bf candidate being like "what is your wish, m'lady??" instead of being a strong bear who just grunts and decides

>big changes in women and how they perceive men.
Yes, hence the necessity for patriarchal socialization to be overcome. It is a common but very big mistake to think only women are affected by things such as patriarchy & traditional gender roles (though obviously it does directly subjugate them). Do yourself a favor and take a nice hard look at the nightmare that is the "manosphere," it isn't just or even most importantly women that perpetuate all of this harmful inhuman nonsense.

No, we pretty much want the same stuff as cis women. I love people who share their emotions, are vulnerable, and want life long relationships... but women (cis or trans, idc) who do those things. Idk why men showing their humanity icks me out so much in a relationship.

Attached: 1656566035039.png (297x271, 106.05K)

I'm cis bi f. I do like men who are suave and protective and "take care" of me in small ways, but I never mind them coming to me with their problems and I actively show them that I dont mind listening.

The problem (when there is a problem) is only when they dont want to solve whatever's plaguing them. E.g. they come to me with the same problem 8 times in a row, each time I play free-therapist for hours by comforting them and validating them and then advising them. But then each time they refuse to take my advice or even do anything about their situation except wallow in it. I lost all attraction for such a man, he has learned helplessness. It's too emotionally exhausting to care about someone and see them persistently unwilling to unfuck their situation.

Sexual activity wise, I'm vers, but if I top, I expect that my partner gets me off too in some way. I wont service some guy and he gets off and then falls asleep, then wakes up and expects me to play free-therapist for whatever trauma-unloading he feels like doing. There's nothing wrong with wanting a dom top gf, but make sure you are bringing something to the table, not just being helpless and wanting to sit there doing nothing and have your every need served, I'm not some crossover of a mom with a therapist with a sexbot.

But if you know you arent all that, then my advice is to find queer women, and also find platonic male friends who are genuinely emotionally supportive. You need a support network that is bigger than one person. Also, if you are the "sub", be careful to avoid becoming entitled (applies to both men and women), you need to bring something to the relationship. I'm not there to save you from yourself. I frequently remind myself as well that I need to give as much as I take from my partner.

Asian girls are much better than white roasties, I think. t. guy with yellow fever who spends a lot of time in china and has a nice, sweet, qt gf

>Idk why men showing their humanity icks me out so much in a relationship.
this is because you are a non player character without a soul

Asians only put up with your whiny ass because they worship whiteness. They are using you as selfie fodder to instill jealousy in their rivals. They are just as hollow as their white counterparts.

I have known some transwomen with beautiful souls, but also some royally fucked up ones. Still better odds of finding a gem among them though, I think.

I'm chinese (although singaporean) and it feels like younger chinese women like men who are "cool" and protective but still with a lot of emotional depth. It may be a somewhat different conception of masculinity from the US. There isnt aesthetic pressure to be gruff and muscular either, more of slender and well-groomed. Plus, asian men seem get a lot more emotional support and "coddling" from their moms than western men do when growing up, and this probably affects how much they instinctively emotionally disclosse to their partners. If a girl doesnt like that in asia, she's harder-pressed to find a guy who likes bottling it up lol.

All human beings are psychopaths. This world is built for only flesh, not soul. Life starts after death.

Faggots, I just want a fucking hug. Where the fuck can I find someone who gives a shit? Do we all die alone? Is God my only friend?

>Different races aren't different at all!
Not him but I think you are being dumb. Europe is easily the most anti-male place on Earth, and I say that as someone who is very anti-male myself.
This is similar to my experience with mainland East Asians, the men are a bunch of momma's boys by European standards and it changes social dynamics a llot.