What do I do all day as a trans tradwife

I (MTF kinda) went back to my husband and we've made amends. I'm between jobs because my last contract position ended last month. My husband is very pleased with this situation but he hasn't opposed me looking for a new job.

With that I'lll say, tradwifing is boring as fuck. I clean everything in the first hour of my day, cooking is fun but that doesn't come up until just before dinner time. I've made routines of making breakfast and packing lunches for my husband too, and its still leaving me most of the day bored and without something to direct myself to.

I'm looking for a new job, but how do other trans tradwives do this without going nuts?

Attached: 1656449773435.jpg (534x402, 65.79K)

part-time job, volunteering, hobbies, exercising, socializing with other tradwives. fostering or adopting kids (?)

I'm Dolphin's age but wish I could provide for someone :/

same user, the real 50s tradwife move would of course be to develop a crippling alcohol/drug habit, or cheat on your man, but I thought i’d be constructive.

Disappointed to hear you returned to your abusuve partner, but not surprised.

How are you a tradwife without kids?

I think having a baby is the traditional next step. The bored housewife meme is old for a reason. Try having sex with the milkman.

Get a hobby or start a job you can do from your home. You only need a product or a service that people want and sell it online.

Imagine having a husband to provide for.... 1 sec, need to find some rope

ooh yeah I forgot about the modern day housewife move of selling ugly homemade jewelry no one wants on etsy

We're postponing plans to adopt until things are more stable between us, but that is on the agenda. Exercise seems like a good option, I could bulk up and push him around a little.
You can do it!
I do weed but its getting expensive so i'm cutting back.
He convinced me it won't happen again. I still have an easy out if he does hit me again.
Idk the terms, I'm just working as a homemaker in our house instead of being employed.
I'm getting a job soon as I can find another remote position.

When I had a stay at home transgirl, I just encouraged her to take up her hobbies. She was really into VR, so I bought her equipment for that and some programming books so she could learn C#. But realistically, I think she spent most of her time playing video games. Basically, find something niche and try to explore about it as much as possible.

>went back to my husband and we've made amends
What happened between you guys?

Do drugs like all housewives simple as

try heroin i hear its very popular among houswifves

He beat me for refusing to be a stay at home wife. I left. He apologized and begged me to come back. My employment contract ended and I didn't have any income. He continued begging me to come back and promised he wouldn't hit me again, signed over the cars to my name to show he meant it.

So now we're back together, but I'm sleeping in a different room until I feel close to him again.

How did you end up getting married to him in first place, also how long has it been since you started your transition?

Very sorry to hear that user, i hope things work out between you two

Very long story, but we met when I was part way into my first year of HRT. I considered myself an HRT femboy (a straight one) at the time. I moved in with him, we were buddies, it became sexual, he proposed and I turned him down. He proposed again and I accepted. That's the quick form of it. I've posted everything about it before.

stay at home tranner wife and i do tons of weed and exercise daily and sing karaoke every other day. i take care of our dog and clean, do dishes, cook. i browse clothing sites and read Any Forums reddit and doll myself. videogames feels like im being a bad girl and i do feel guilty even though i can. i used to be incredibly social compared to the me now.
t. 31 year old trophy wife

leave him