Women can feel the penis inside them and rattle it around. Their pussies have so many nerves, they can feel everything...

Women can feel the penis inside them and rattle it around. Their pussies have so many nerves, they can feel everything. Their parts are more sensitive than a penis. Yet I've heard that getting fucked in the ass doesn't even feel good. Makes me think that trannies are missing out somehow, like they'll never feel what getting fucked feels like at it's best.

Attached: download (1).jpg (235x215, 7.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8047964/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prostate

how many nerves does a prostate have vs a pussy?

False, pussy don't have much nerves

is this you self harming or you trying to bully trans women?

jk i can tell its both. ywnbaw op. keep sinking time on Any Forums.

Women don't have prostates and also can't feel that much aside from pressure past a couple inches

Its ne other way round actually: clit is too far from the vagina to get an orgasm from vaginal penetration alone for most females.

>heir parts are more sensitive than a penis.
No. No they're not.
I bet you're the kind of American who thinks women have screaming orgasms and they cum their brains out as soon as a cock enters their cervix.
Here's some truths for you:
Most women don't cum from penetration.
They cum from having their clit stimulated.
The penis is far less effective at making a woman cum than the tongue is.

that doesn’t accurately depict what my cis friends told me. according to them they can’t even feel when a guy is cumming inside of them, while i definitely feel the throbbing while doing anal.

then why do women LUST after BIG BLACK COCK, chud?

genuinely starting to believe that penetration feels better for ftms than anyone else
(high libido, enlarged clit and "prostate")
which is a tragedy bc the majority of ftms are fucking hideous

the most beautiful, feminine, estrogenized women that can get any man to fuck them experience the least amount of pleasure from sex
the most ugly, androgenic, masculine women who hardly anybody wants to fuck experience the most amount of pleasure from sex

it's poetry really.

spoken like someone who's never had an anal orgasm.
>millions of nerve endings around sphincter
>prostate gets stimulated
>hrt converted girl orgasms
Good men will make u forget ur name in bed and they will be repaid

“rattle it around”?

OP is a skeleton

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8047964/

False. Nerves have pussy

most women's experience with anal was their boyfriend trying to jam their entire dick in immediately and never exploring again after that, also they don't have prostates so of course you're not gonna hear good things from 99% of them

We can only imagine the heat of her crotch

Attached: shelley.jpg (618x410, 71.37K)

Because they get paid for it.
Because you want to see it.
It's how the market works.

>boyfriend trying to jam their entire dick in immediately

Attached: ahegao-pepe.jpg (2560x2560, 351.6K)

The anus alone is fucking sensitive. My tranny wife cums from anal fucking or play even when I dont ram her prostate to oblivion.