>mtf represses
>hates on mtfs to cope
>mtf transitions
>hates on "trender" ftms to cope
>ftm represses
>hates on mtfs to cope
>ftm transitions
>hates on "trender" ftms to cope

Attached: 1590924529346.png (341x356, 19.52K)

basically fuck MTFs

>implying every single ftm isn't considered a trender until proven beyond a shadow of a doubt trutrans

>Implying it can ever be proven to someone

Green where have you been

trannies will hate on everyone except the root cause of their suffering: cis foids

they hate to see us wearing our little hawaii five-o shirts and not killing ourselves for “giving up” a femininity that was never actually ours

I feel like this is just a meme. Most ftms don't seem to think mtfs gave up a certain masculinity, I don't think most mtfs think that way about ftms. I think some of it comes from being male socialized growing up in a painful way, so they react negatively when a ftm does something that wouldn't have been okay for them growing up being socialized as a boy.

Why are literally all trannies so hateful?

Projection

you’re right, i think cis people are more concerned about the “”lost”” femininity aspect. however, i do envy the twink aesthetics my mtf girlfriend used to have

I’m ftm basically done transitioning and I have hated on mtfs the whole way through.
Only after some incel-to-f sets me off first, though.

What have your mtf sisters done to varrant such hatred?

Be mean to me of course

Give examples. I can't imagine just being mean can be enough to justify it.

I hate all trenders, if there is such a thing

only f-to-incels get mad at incels-to-f
:-)

You either have to be male or never had sisters. Females are dog shit evil whores who deserve to be replaced by robots and trannies.

I'm an only child practically, theoretically I have a half sister I've never met. Can you give at least a few examples though?

>give examples

I haven’t had problems dating before or after. I’m sorry if you identify with incels and are offended.