Latino twinks>asian twinks>mixed black twinks>white twinks>black twinks

latino twinks>asian twinks>mixed black twinks>white twinks>black twinks

Attached: 4525.jpg (827x980, 252.29K)

White twinks > everything else except black twinks > nigger twinks

I get you are racist, but objectively white guys are overbearing and obnoxious.

it was really over for non-whites before it even began

Attached: 1656177013580.jpg (3072x3543, 2.67M)

Only white men can be twinks

Attached: 1491171619725.jpg (500x667, 87.6K)

need want must have

>overbearing and obnoxious
You ever been around black "people"?

he belongs to my fat Hispanic cock

Wasn’t there a thread yesterday where like every person was saying that all Asian guys are naturally twinks

That's why asians can't be twinks reason n1 reason n2 they aren't attractive

Maybe to you but like Asian twinks are constantly listed over by white gays lol

HAHAHA in your dreams, kim. Gay men aren't attracted to asians only men who chase them are fat/ugly/old bi men

Attached: Без названия.png (491x524, 35.11K)

I feel like these type of threads are supposed to bait out black twinks, well I'm not taking the bait. also I just ate lunch and feel bloated.

Lmao what. At least racist straight guys fetishize Asian women. This guy is so stuck in his rat cave he’s gone blind.

Im not even Asian, but ok. Also this chart doesn’t support your claim that white is the most attractive. Middle eastern and Native American have the best response rates across the board. And response rate also isn’t an end all be all determiner of attraction

That chart pretty much only says that white guys hate everyone and that’s it.

Nobody is fetishize you Any Forums incels would fuck anything
Who's saying anything about them?

>Nobody is fetishize you Any Forums incels would fuck anything

Well obviously. Half the reason why these guys are racist is because a Asian woman rejected them once. They wish they could have sex period.

>mixed black twinks get third place
is this why white boys hate me?

I don’t understand how people find white ppl the most attractive. They look pale a sickly with no upper lip.

Pale skin makes your look softer and feminine. I only cum for white femboys. Most people are ugly in general regardless of race but I find the best looking to be whites

Because all models tan, I don't think that is true

Nah Latino twinks can very in quality. The novelty of a white twink is a pink hole that’s about it and most of them don’t have a natural ass they think their bony pelvises are attractive