Genuinely, what is the point in non-binary...

Genuinely, what is the point in non-binary? I know people will say it's either for attention or a cope but idk that still just seems pointless at the end of the day because everyone will still see you as your AGAB. Why even bother? At least with mtf/ftms you can stealth, but you can't be completely androgynous.

Attached: FXAJHkgXoAArFgV.jpg (1074x1074, 87.65K)

it's trender shit and really turns me on

Attached: 1655249961341.webm (720x1280, 1.22M)

Non-binary is a gender identity that is neither wholly male nor wholly female. Why does it need to be any more than that?

Attached: tumblr_mmr6lupITm1qhzl1vo3_1280.png (900x1210, 397.86K)

I started identifying as enbie yesterday because of NB and I've got No Balls now since they removed them.

post face qt

fw?

gender identity is not real

It means nothing.
Gender roles are pointless and meaningless.

It's just an edgy female or male human being.

you gotta realize you cant really quantify a persons feelings and thoughts into some form of objective data my guy

>So your trans?
no I don't wanna be a woman
>why not just be an effeminate man?
Why is that the only acceptable label you'll give me?
>but you can't be completely androgynous
see now that's where your wrong hehe, I can., some can't, and their is no reason to have absolute androgyny as an end goal. That's like saying all trans need srs to make their genitals closely match their gender. Quit setting arbitrary rules for other people, just leave people alone.

almost anonymous asexual tier

In order to be "non-binary" you need some idea of what man and woman are in order to say you are neither or some combination. In practice, nobody can actually do this without making ridiculously arbitrary judgements. This is why everyone thinks non-binary people just have some irrational aversion to being called a man/woman.

So his point is that neither stereotypical expression of the two sexes fit him? What does that has do to with with whether he is a man or a woman? Are tomboys men then?

>Grabs absolutely nothing

What if someone want to be both but want to identify as masculine and feminine? I still see my sex as female and small but expression wise not really identify as feminine or feeling not being part of the female sex?

fuck with

what makes you your gender.

what does expression mean
isn't that just a cultural trend

I think the whole meme trans "I feel like a man/woman in a X body" has done untold damage to people
nobody knows what being a man or woman feels like

it doesnt really matter what you call yourself unless you want to make real changes to your body

Gender expression isn't a "trend" so much as something dating back centuries (along with nonbinary people), if anything this idea of "women and women don't feel like anything" is much more of a trend.

Attached: OgcrHQexjUrsuQK2e2z1AIzMUs5FVVqgDxoDiWQnoh0.jpg (677x573, 84.34K)

There's no such thing, gender is all just made up bullshit used for fetishists to make themselves not look like fetishists and for mentally ill people to cope. The closest thing to what people describe as "gender" is gender expression, like how you dress or your mannerism but that has nothing to with whether you are a man or woman

it means I have permanent moid face and hips but don't want to be a man or honmode

Attached: Untitled0.png (1886x2074, 3.49M)

>no such thing
okay so you are agender and believe that everyone else is agender as well. You are nonbinary and thin everyone else are repping enbies. Not true.

But most people aren't you and indeed have their own opinions on what makes them a man or a woman. Be respectful of their identities and I'll be respectful of your genderless identity.

Attached: wzKvz.png (551x1920, 476.1K)

These were drawn by women