Friends to flirts?

Someone posted a thread here about his friend transitioning and subsequently slowly catching feelings for his friend who he was now attracted to. Do any of you have any stories like that from either side?

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 37.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/lgbt/thread/26629483#top
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, i developed a crush on a friend who knew me pretransition and was super accepting and sweet to me. we started doing stuff like cuddling when watching movies and at some point eventually had sex. when we talked it over he eventually told me, that he just can’t see me that way. i was really in love at that point and heartbroken, so i broke contact to get over my romantic feelings for him, but things never got really good between us again. what a bummer of a story if i think about it lol

He couldn't see you that way as in... romantically? Or as a girl?

i think both in a way. not like he saw me as a guy, but he said he wouldn’t be able to forget how i was pre transition.

>be me, 16 year old bishit pre hrt
>Super hot guy my friend introduces me to, he's a year younger, but has 7 inchs on me, his voice is deep as fuck, and he's just, perfect
>loveatfirstsight.jpeg
>We get super close, spend a whole night together doing our league of
legends placements together, we go 2 - 8 but we were both crying with laughter together
>watched a movie together just the two of us, texted each other all throughout the day for a month, basically just spending a ton of time together
>timetomakemymove.mp3
.>he's straight, and not interested in me, cry myself to sleep that night, avoid him for weeks at school and online
>finally get over him and start spending time together, start pursuing this girl named M and generally me and him are okay, we still talk but not as close as before
>One day M basically ghosts me out of nowhere, years later I found out it was because T(the guy) told her I liked her and she dealt with that her way
>They end up dating 2 months later, classic Bishit problem
>Years later I'm 19, 7 months on E, he's broken up with M and is feeling lonely, I start spending more of my time with him again and it's really nice. He tells me I'm pretty and that I pass
>Flirting starts accelerating and gets more intense, calling me beautiful and saying that he's really flattered that I like him
>Invites me on a "date" to the mall
>I ask him if he's really serious about it being a date a few days before (brainworms that he wont like me because tran)
>He says no, that he just wants to be friends and doesn't think that he can really open himself up to anyone right now, say's it wouldnt be for the best
>Crying and sobbing and pounding my fists into blahaj, but I understand
>distance myself again for a little while, he does as well
>He straight up deletes his discord, somehow got my number from someone and texts me three days ago
hit charecter limit so I'll respond with the rest in a moment

>Someone posted a thread here about his friend transitioning and subsequently slowly catching feelings for his friend who he was now attracted to
anyone got the link? i missed the ending of the story

A guy said I’m now cute and when he’s around me he feels bi lol

Cont.
>Instantly really apologetic about how he treated me, say's that he's better now and we call for 7 hours on discord (he made a new one)
>I'm scared to let myself fall again, but he's acting really different, and he's making me feel really nice, and he knows it
>Has me get on Video for him, and he can't stop calling me adorable, and telling me I'm beautiful
>I'm just a blushing mess, and he teases me for it.
>Asks me to come over to his place this saturday
>Say's we'll be home alone, that we could cuddle, and hints at more
>mentions he has some toys even
>BlushingMessAgain.jpg
>Instantly enthusiastically say yes
>He's super happy about it, we watch some anime, flirt a little bit more, go to bed, he sends me some hearts and say's good night
>I'm tearing up in bed, thinking about how I finally have this guy who I've seen as perfect through all these years, and he doesn't mind the fact that I'm trans and he really genuinely likes me
>Tuesday
>good morning texts with hearts, text all day, he's busy for a while, Gym stuffs
>Talk late into the night again, I'm a little high, but he's still making me a blushing mess with his words every chance he gets
>has me call him daddy even (as a joke :))
>God he's so hot
>Keep talking but I pass out for like 30 minutes, he gently wakes me up and says he missed me, but that I sounded so cute when I slept that he couldn't wake me
>We talk for a bit, I'm just too tired to really stay up, I keep calling him cute and adorable though as he plays some game that I can barely watch
>around 4 am he says I should sleep, I do the classic "nooo I wanna spend time with you"
>He calls me a silly head and that he'd talk with me a bunch in the morning
>we both go to bed, calling each other cute and texting hearts to each other as we do
>Wednesday
>I get no good morning text We talk for a little bit, then he gets busy doing some housework
Character Limit again, next should be last one

right here.
boards.4channel.org/lgbt/thread/26629483#top

Cont.
>pulls his back doing something, I think lifting a couch?
>Say's he just needs to lie in bed all day
>Super sad but it's understandable
>I let him lay down for a little bit, text him a few hours later to see how he's doing
>He's doing better(yay), but he tells me he wants to ask me something thats semi serious
>sends me picrel
>cry for a bit
>text him back that I really do want something serious, and it's not just casual for me, but that I really do genuinely like him
>pray
>texts me back a bunch of wishywashy stuff that makes me feel like maybe theres a chance still
>I basically tell him that I need him to actually commit to me, that I can't deal with him leading me on again so if he actually likes me than I want him to say so, and if he doesnt, that I can't even remain friends with him.
>8 hours later and no response to that

i'm so broken anons, I finally felt happy and cared about and that he finally liked me, I thought I finally caught him, and then he just completely 180s out of nowhere and I just feel so empty, why can't I be good enough for someone, why cant I get to be happy. It's not like he has to be with me, but why lead me on if you've been feeling picrel, I made it no secret that I liked him, just why did he do this to me I don't understand. It hurts so much, I feel so used

Attached: Sadness.png (679x816, 171.02K)

You really need to get this guy out of your life and meet a guy who actually cares about you

dont even bother anymore, motherfucker cant make up his mind.

I added some guy off this board that lives near me and he shares the same name as this fuck lmao. desu though if he's cute irl I'll just let him fuck my brains out so that I can get over other guy and I'll see about making him my bf. He's been sweet so far so heres hoping :)

Yeah this guy is trash. All he does is lead you on. But def have sex w him before leaving him for good

meh, what a disappointing ending to an otherwise decent larp

I know it hurts, and you don't want to let go because of how much you like him, but you need to distance yourself. I'd suggest cutting him off completely because he has a habit of worming his way back into your head when he needs a self esteem boost. He's a pathetic piece of shit and you deserve better.

Just ditch him user, at the very least he's just using you to boost himself up.

I'm a bit worried about meeting an old friend I haven't seen for years. He accepts me but he also said jokingly (I hope!) that he wants to touch my boob :(

Check again, the real OP showed back up :)

bump

I don't understand how people can just cuddle and do lewd things platonically, I'm seeing a pattern here that being led on is quite common is that the fate of all trannies? :(

you’re either the type of person who can do that stuff platonically or you aren’t, i think. both is ok. i always thought that i’m not the type to catch feelings just from physical intimacy, but it turns out i kinda am lol