/gaygen/ - Berserk edition

Previous:

Attached: Sacrifice-2-0-cover-MRM.jpg (990x1442, 316.22K)

Hi

I'm going to the gay bar gaygen

uh yeah uh... uh 1 (one (a single)) bf, please!

Attached: 1581138842419.jpg (720x697, 28.98K)

Hey

Attached: original.jpg (1242x1222, 260.47K)

DW I EISIAU CARIAD!

Attached: 1642152363868.jpg (612x784, 18.44K)

kindly refrain from speaking in fictitious celtic tongues.

Attached: 20200418_030843-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 111.65K)

uh, me too plz. need bf.

cat pics thread

Attached: FWUmEWPUYAA5Qjh.jpg (599x413, 55.51K)

ofnadwy...

Attached: 1570588055318.jpg (678x772, 54.75K)

Listen, I know that you all are generally degenerates, but please don't ruin Berserk with your bullshit. Guts is the best protagonist of all anime and the best role model and I don't like that you involve him in perverted situations like this. In the manga, sexual sodomy (including homosexuality) is portrayed as a bad thing.
I am straight by the way, it's just that I saw the words "gay" and "Berserk" in one sentence and that faggy thumbnail and I couldn't let such a thread slide. When will you all learn not to spread your sick fetishes?

Attached: i (1).jpg (1024x768, 180.57K)

berserk is gay, you are gay, and also suck my dick. oh and kys.

I jacked off when shota guts got DONOVANED

Hey :)
Nice to see another straight here

>kys
You know what they say about throwing stones and living in tranny houses user...

Berserk discusses at length about sexuality. That doesn't mean it's gay - it just illustrates how feral homosexuals can be. Many fags in real life have unrequited crushes on straight men, just like Griffith, which prompts them to do stupid shit. Griffith could have just stayed with Guts as a best friend, but no, he doesn't want anyone else beside him.

The Donovan situation also accurately mirrors real life. Gay men will fuck any hole, even if it's male, even if it's a child's, even if it's for measly 3 coins.

straight people will be like "i cant stop thinking about how much queermos want to have sex with me and thats why theyre evil" unironically

Kys you fucking manchild
Grow up. Imagine treating some fictional character in japanese pedophiles head as some holy idol which must be protected at all costs. Lmao kys

Also I impregnated that bitch twelve times

Attached: Sacrifice-2-18-MRM.jpg (920x1302, 483.62K)

Guts could have just sucked his dick and none of that shit would have needed to happen, just saying

Same here! How are you doing, bro? ^-^

So is the wet dream of guts, griffin or casca which is it

Yeah yeah Berserk world is full of horrible people doing horrible things but you you are so keen to focus on the homos, HMMMMMMM????
This is why being minority sucks. Then someone in majority does something bad it is not used to paint let's say all men as rapists. But since some pedophile fucked Guts that means all gays are pedophiles? What about that guy who almos raped young Casca? I guess all straight men are child raping animals who need to be locked up. Also Griffith is not gay he just has a brocrush on Guts

I just got up and feel great today :)
How about you