So I just checked digibro's channel after several years and they transitioned wtf??...

So I just checked digibro's channel after several years and they transitioned wtf??? And their videos barely get views anymore and everyone is angry that they trooned out???
What the fuck happened?

Attached: 02115.jpg (1663x1080, 344.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g42aCtEfKbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do the troon, lose the view

such many cases... Sad!

Yeah she only transitioned and deleted all traces of her previous persona because it had tons of pedo and racist baggage. Now the ogress screams "transphobia!!" whenever you mention the many sins Digibro.

Damn she doesn’t pass at all. Is she even trying?

what 0 pussy does to a nigga

>previous persona because it had tons of pedo
I thought she was just a lolicon and wanted to be a little girl

I'm not sure she's even on HRT, tbf... There's a moment she's saying she either wasn't into the idea of HRT or just couldn't afford it.

youtu.be/g42aCtEfKbg
She has a gf who helped him troon out

he actually had good pussy, but threw is away because he is an AGP rapehon

>the ugly, poorly-cared for wiry hair
>the unplucked natural eyebrows
>the jawline
>signs of male pattern baldness
>faint hints of facial hair
>the misshaped tooth jutting out
Sorry, but this just looks like an Ogre to me.

>just a lolicon
>not a paedo
Bruh... It's like saying that MAPs aren't paedos either.

As an avid fan of what she used to be, those "little girl" thoughts were literally almost always coupled with masturbation fantasies. She had tons of blog videos and podcasts where she went into this in detail but they're all gone now.

who?

Not even her gf passes lmao

Most Lolicons only like 2D little girls.

I've known many k-on fans who trannied out
K-on's pretty sus

Attached: 1584799588015.gif (277x400, 116.1K)

digi was so obviously a repper the entire time you have to be delusional to deny it

he's gross now he needs to go back to his old look

The view drop was in 2018/19 (pre-transition), still a lot of views (10-20k usually). Videos are the same old, it’s just that the topics don’t interest most normie anime fans.

she named herself after a certain cartoon equine so that should give a good idea of what triggered her transition at the very least.

who cares about that monster
we love osaka syndrome only now

Lmao

>osaka syndrome
Detroon'd

She cheated and divorced digi

the king saved himself before it was too late

Only caught a glimpse of the stream they had, but didn't they still feel dysphoria but just had a tons of problems with being on HRT still?