Brutal Honesty Thread: Is it over for me? Teach me the art of transmaxxing pls. No hugboxxing

Brutal Honesty Thread: Is it over for me? Teach me the art of transmaxxing pls. No hugboxxing.

t. fat brown tranny

Attached: 926A987F-8634-4D76-9028-A4338C23F42A.jpg (849x1246, 618.57K)

lose weight do makeup grow out hair and get fem haircut

you look cute

You aren't nearly fat enough, dear.

s'over

Hit the gym be a man

Attached: 4C29F487-DE21-4172-9AF1-1CF555DE3272.jpg (750x1036, 599.14K)

I think my shoulders are way too big but I also used to lift so that might be part of the reason bur I am like 220lbs and it makes me wanna die x_x

Trying to do OMAD and cut weight recently. 2 day streak so far

well this might come as a shock but it's actually pretty hard to give you any feedback when 70% of your face is covered by your phone / hand / hair and you're wearing a shapeless black dress

if you want actual feedback then post a photo it's possible to give feedback for lmao

I hate my nose but honestly I just wanna know about my arms… and my shoulders. Those two things alone make me wanna off myself

again, it's sort of impossible to tell with that photo, if you want an actual opinion then post a full body mirror shot with your arms by your side

Why do you want honestly but you're covering your face

I’m an efamous tranny everyone’s prob seen my face but I wasn’t really concerned about that part plus everyone tells me I have a cute face barring the nose so I have a realistic idea of that already

I’ll see if I can find something in the camera roll

I think you look pretty cute and passable if you grow your hair out and make it more feminine. Also take better care of your arms. Maybe stop lifting anything for a year to lose some muscle mass and start moisturizing then more since they look kind of rough. I can't tell if you're actually over weight, it doesn't really look like it, but losing 15 lbs could help maybe? Again, can't really tell.

You look racist.

Cutiemoder

>transmaxxing

Well, enjoy the 41%

It's harder to tell because you're covering your face, but unironically your body and face don't look the same age. The arm on the right especially due to the mole looks like that of a slightly older woman, whereas your face looks like that of a femboy. Fuckable nonetheless, but try makeup and give your HRT more time.
Also, stop working out your upper body for a bit, or do the literal bare minimum to keep what strength you need, and move to lower body shit as well as cardio.

Fuck it I'll just post here but how over is it for me? Been trying to honmode more recently, I feel like my shoulders completely kill any chance of me passing I hate looking at them so much. Is this even salvageable, the more I try the more it hurts.

Attached: E973E408-B356-4D71-BB77-A2FD9B72406E-1.jpg (3999x3000, 1.42M)

U look Filipino. How longs your girl pickle

Attached: 1657176044882.gif (495x202, 489.38K)

Rape bait