Chasers what things would you do to a

chasers what things would you do to a

26 year old boymoder office worker with a bad case of brain worms?

Attached: 1656533804057.png (1068x1740, 443.19K)

nothing, i dont shit where i eat

donate all her boy clothes and force her to girlmode

Hug, cuddle, kiss and love

nervously talk and see if you were cool and wanted to be friends with me maybe

Attached: 112346377967965.jpg (700x941, 89.69K)

be friends
t. also a 26 yo office worker boymoder

why though

Emotionally abuse her to get bimbo-fying surgeries she isn't ready for.

stab 36 times

I'd give her a kiss and ask her if she took my stapler

Sexual harassment because if she reports me I can just tell everyone she's a tranny. Mutually assured destruction.

>chasers what things would you do to a 26 year old boymoder office worker with a bad case of brain worms?

Attached: REAL.png (400x496, 776.81K)

Rub her feet after work before fucking her brain worms away

Take her to the nursing home

I would hold her close to me in bed and never let her go

this omg so much this!

>if they were actually attractive:
find a way to out them without actually calling them directly. like if you can kinda see tits through their shirt say "hey, nice shirt! slim fit really looks good on you!". if they have long hair maybe say something like "it's been a while since you cut your hair, trying out a new style?" or if they wear women's perfume say "what cologne are you wearing? kinda smells like flowers and vanilla". little subtle hints to let them know that i know they're a troon, but nothing hateful or aggressive. just nosey enough to give them a bit of anxiety when they see me, and friendly enough to make them feel like "i'm on their side". keep them on the edge, get their mind racing about me, in hopes that one day they crack and invite me over and expose themselves as a giant sissy agp coomer who wants to be a chastity-caged bottom bitch for a real man. proceed to violate throat and butthole. pimp them out to other coworkers as the office sissy cumdump. #winning

>if they aren't attractive:
probably just ignore it. find other redpilled coworkers and go out for drinks with them and ask if they think user is a tranny. laugh about it and take bets on how long until they drop the news at work. continue treating the boymoder the same as before i found out they were a tranny because i'm not interested in starting a conflict over some dumb shit. treat them like a normal human and never acknowledge their transness unless they make it publicly and explicitly known.

I would use her as my personal onahole, and then cuddle her.

very hot user thank you for sharing lol

Sneak up behind her and staple her hoodie to her chair, quickly squeeze her boobies and run away, when she jumps up startled her hoodie will be ripped off.

Attached: sun.png (600x485, 158.68K)

if shes really an office worker i would reenact all the things they do to the office ladies in my JAVs