Let's talk about autogynephilia

I've just discovered that the fetish/fantasy/sexual orientation of a male having sexual arousing after imagining himself as a female is called autogynephilia.
I've had this for years and frecuently use it for masturbation, but I didn't knew it was a kinda common fetish. I love mangas, visual novels, animes (as long as they are well written) that contain male to female transformation, bodyswap, genderbending...

Before you say it, yeah, I've read that it's a term coined by a psychologist that is widely considered to be a hack, but still, I agree with the diagnosis.

No, I'm absolutely sure I'm not trans, I have no interest in being a female for life, looking like one or dressing like one. I don't want to surgically alter my body or take hormones or be referred as female. It's just that the thought of being female for a few hours/days and getting dicked is incredibly arousing for me. No, I don't like it if it's permanent.

Attached: 51659214266_33a285affa_z.jpg (640x360, 50.98K)

If it's just a weird fetish to you, why bother posting about it here?

I'm sorry, I don't use this board a lot so I thought this was where people discussed that kind of stuff. Is there any board closer to the topic, then?

It is discussed here but in typically in the trans context. There used to be a general for it. I'm not sure where else the term "autogynephilia" is discussed, unless you want to dig through tranny hate threads on Any Forums.

I see, thanks for the insight. Idk, I just felt excited about my discovery and I wanted to see if more people had the same fantasy, and I wanted to see if I could get any quality media that covers/gives examples/shows the subject. I like Student Transfer (a visual novel) and Boku Girl, but I think that one is pretty famous.

Fucking boomer (yes I know you might be gen x shut the fuck up). No way you're under 45 with the way you type being excited about being a sissy go away unless you troon out

I’m AGP too but I’m also trans and have transitioned with hormones, breast implants, a legal name change, and I girlmode full time. The only part I will not do is SRS because I don’t think that would be a good idea for me personally.

>I've just discovered that the fetish/fantasy/sexual orientation of a male having sexual arousing after imagining himself as a female is called autogynephilia.
No you idiot, the fetish is called a tgtf fetish, the fantasy is called a tgtf fantasy, & the sexual orientation is called autogynephillia. Those words are not to be used interchangeably since all three of them reffer to diffrent things.

Attached: verification not required..png (302x281, 17.11K)

idk ive been having "what if i was a girl" thoughts since before puberty, and after hitting it being aroused about being a woman or being fucked as a woman, later on my late teens i had many thoughts of living as a woman and transition, but then i was fine about being just a crossdresser faggot, and now i have those transition thoughts again

What the fuck is the actual definition of AGP anyway? Wasn't that term used by TERFs and conservatives to delegitimize trans?

I'm not sure anymore what is the fetish.

>these three identical things are completely different!

>I have no interest in being a female for life, looking like one or dressing like one. I don't want to surgically alter my body or take hormones or be referred as female. It's just that the thought of being female for a few hours/days and getting dicked is incredibly arousing for me.
This was me when I was younger, now I'm shooting up bathtub estrogen. Jury's still out on whether it's a case of being consumed by the fetish or being trans all along, but AGP and being trans has always had a weird overlap

Out of curiosity, is your AGP close to being an exclusive fetish(main sexual fantasies, unable to get turned out at almost anything else, wouldn't even care about using your dick on a girl)?

it's like autosexual but you are the opposite gender.
sexual oreintation is who you are attracted to while a fetish is the definition in picrel. Both gay & straight people can have a foot fetish.

Attached: fetish def.png (666x295, 29.45K)

I don't consider myself an agp as I developed the fetish many years after I already knew I wanted to be a girl
however I also got hard the first time taking the pills

So AGP is when you're aroused by being female, and the fetish is when you're aroused using female things.

Yeah, really clear.

>So AGP is when you're aroused by being female
no AGP Is when you are attracted to being a female

i.e. a fetish.

Next you'll have everyone on this board try to convince you you're trans, you'll fight this for months until you cave and believe you're trans, find out how to get hormones, have a messy boymoding transition for years until you either give up realizing youre fucking your life around for a fetish OR become a hot passoid and live the AGP coomer life

What if clone myself, change the cromossomes,and have sex with her/me? Is that AGP?

Attached: hideyoshi.jpg (1280x720, 95.84K)

>i.e. a fetish.
no because fetish is without attraction
no

...why is that so specific

what if you're attracted to yout twin sister that is identical to you but with boobs and pussy, and feel aroused by thinking is you

It's fine if you acknowledge it's just a fetish. If it makes you cum, good for you, have fun. Just please for the love of God don't be trans, AGPs transitioning then thinking they can speak for all trans people causes so much transphobia.

user is probably reflecting himself

What do you plan to do for your life, romantically and sexually speaking? Are you fine with having sex as a man with a woman for life?

is your hesitation to make it permanent or do not transition based on actual desire or fear of social consequences?

> go away unless you troon out

Don't invite sissy fetishist boomers here. This board is for hot bitches (male) and their feminine penis admirers (male).