Serious question, why would a gay bottom date a cis bi girl?

Serious question, why would a gay bottom date a cis bi girl?
I know a couple like this and I don't understand their arrangement.
Is it a fake relationship to make them both look cool on social media or do gays get off being pegged and humiliated by girls?
I don't get it.
Anybody here experienced anything similar?

Attached: hedge.jpg (720x882, 83.54K)

a good rule of thumb is to ignore what people say and judge them by their actions and lifestyle

She fucks him in the ass, bro.

Some gay guys just prefer men and rather not deal with woman, occasional there biological urges overcome and there cumming in pussy.

Pretty simple, a girl who likes there weak faggot nature, and they found a girl they like and tolerate.
It's shocking and weird but it does happen.

people can just call themselves anything user
just assume they're both bi

>just assume they're both bi
Ok but seriously this guy enjoys cock even more than she does.

>a girl who likes there weak faggot nature
Oh yeah she loves bossing people around and being the centre of attention so I get that I just didn't get what he was getting out of it. I guess bottoms aren't exactly renowned for being smart.

Makes sense.

He isnt gay, thats why. Lots of bi guys are total bottoms......still not gay

You can't be a cocksucking turbo faggot and not be gay.
Letting 1 girl fuck you in the ass after sucking 99 cocks and calling yourself bi is just cope.

he's at least bisexual
but a lot of bottoms probably don't realize they're bisexual because 99% of women are bottoms and 99% of men are tops

Bi men who prefer men call self gay. I know one who literally tattooed faggot on himself, his personality largely revolves around being gay but when we spoke more, he admitted he's bi and just mostly into men.

He's getting pussy, from a domineering woman, that pushes all his bottom buttons relationship wise.
Gay guys at least quite a lot can enjoy oussy, they just dont like everything around it.
Sometimes it's more the female body, others it's the female personality.

Him geting fucked by an essentially power bottom, riding his dick and smacking him around, is enough to satisfy his submissive needs.

Every bottom needs a cuckqueen fujo gf that holds his hand while he gets pounded by bigger men. Bonus points if they kiss but she never gets to have sex with him.

Attached: 319064f9058a27dda9a5718ffbb77b01.jpg (940x1251, 165.29K)

Wrong. Lots of 'faggot' cumdumps on twitter also fuck women. So wrong.

He's fucking her pussy. That's one reason id say bi. If he were getting fucked in the ass, I'd agree.
I've seen this many times before. He's not getting strapped by her lol. He's getting rode hard. Remember most bottoms are not crypto trannies and hate there dicks neurotically.
Yes a lot of bottom could deal with woman if they took the lead like a man. Theyll submit to whatever.
Those who are more tasteful and need some male energy behind it, won't stick to it.

>gaydens brains, everyone

This. Bottoms don't care who's fucking them as long as they're getting their pleasure button pressed

I think it's better when she's involved, the only times he's allowed to cum in her pussy, is if a real man fucks it out of him.
While he's tucked deep inside of her.

Cope

>He's fucking her pussy.
No he's getting his ass pegged, he's gay

I don't think he's getting fucked in the ass, and if so, not as the main or regular feature.

Turning bottoms on to femdom and using there dicks, is easier than you would think.

He was gay... Now he's with a woman.
I've known several bottoms who've done this and they were not getting pegged all the time.
There getting dominated vaginally lol.
It's why more in the dynamic than position for some of them. They are just submissive prices of garbage. If they can use there dicks in a submissive way it works for them.

>the only time he's allowed to cum in her pussy
he's gay idiot, he doesn't wanna do that
and fujos don't want bi boys
the whole point of the arrangement is they love each other but don't fuck, yet still are sexually satisfied

Attached: 48ed5109e73ad534a7c1c3ec43665cb8__01__01.jpg (2197x2707, 1.79M)

So much cope ITT.
You will NEVER be a bichad, deal with it homos.