Been slowly working on setting up an onlyfans and plugging-twitter lately

>been slowly working on setting up an onlyfans and plugging-twitter lately
>havent told bf yet, but sure he'll undersrand, even if it makes him a little uncomfortable
>send him a nude while he's at work
>some flirty back-and-forth between us
>"theres something so special about knowing im the only man on earth who gets to see you like this anonette"
>almost start sobbing from the guilt
>play it off all sweet and cutesy and we eventualy change the subject
fuck my life i want to cut so bad right now. why am i such a shitty person?

Attached: 1655942164740.jpg (768x768, 90.43K)

why should you feel bad its your body you can show it to whomever you want to, if you want to monetize it live your best life; understand that you are not a bad person for doing this but they are also not a bad person for wanting to exit the relationship :)

so you decided to get into sexwork without discussing that with you partner prior
wtf

I can relate to that... Yesterday I posted my tummy and legs after being pressured on a website and then my bf was like "I thought you were my girl and not everyone's property" and I felt so ashamed of myself I just wanted to die. But he understood I need more attention from him or I start seeking it from other sources :(

The larp threads around here are getting unoriginal.

Wow that's very tough Anonette anyway what's your Twitter?

i know, and my own independance is important to me, but the thought of losing him hurts so much. i think he's maybe the only person on earth who loves me for who i am, not for my looks or anything. he adores me down to every little flaw. i dont want to have to choose between his live and my own independance is all...
weve casualy discussed it a few times. he's clearly a little uncomfortable with the idea, but i didnt realise how much it ment to him to have me entirely to himself, and had hoped it would just be "im starting an OF btw" "oh, im not thrilled, but as long as your arent cheating on me its ok"
i dont think it's even possible for him or any man alone to give the attention i crave, as hash as it sounds
not dropping it, at this rate i might never drop it, i dont know what the hell to do

Attached: __hattori_yuu_aikatsu_and_1_more_drawn_by_shiontaso__sample-26d9f50e740a1ce0e960581f44b39ff8.jpg (850x465, 108.36K)

My bf would break with me if I opened an OF / posted nudes so idk, talk with him first

>i dont think it's even possible for him or any man alone to give the attention i crave, as hash as it sounds
That sucks if it's really that bad. My man just didn't read my tg messages and I felt lonely.

>after being pressured on a website
Jesus fucking christ grow up. People saying "post tummy :3" aren't forcing you to do anything. Take responsibility for your actions.
>i dont think it's even possible for him or any man alone to give the attention i crave
Holy mental illness. No human needs this. You just lack any semblance of self-worth. Getting men to e-slut to isn't going to fix anything long-term.

Attached: 1648645864439.gif (322x346, 2.48M)

>Jesus fucking christ grow up. People saying "post tummy :3" aren't forcing you to do anything. Take responsibility for your actions.
It was more than that. I felt gross and fat because I have an eating disorder and also this
>My man just didn't read my tg messages and I felt lonely.

>i dont think it's even possible for him or any man alone to give the attention i crave, as hash as it sounds
gurl book an appointment with a therapist lol

None of that is forcing you to do anything. Getting attention from random men won't solve your mental illnesses.

Where did I say I was forced. I was pressured. Those are different things but lead to same stuff.

The financial benefit of a bf almost always outweighs the financial benefit of an onlyfans, the vast, vast majority of women make only a few hundred a month at most. Meanwhile a placated BF can be hundreds to thousands even for a mid tier woman. Delete everything and stop being retarded

Attached: 1657053201377.gif (462x304, 735.72K)

>Holy mental illness
>gurl book an appointment with a therapist lol
yea yea, i know. im pretty certain it's bpd and possibly some other cluster-b bs. ive tried so hard to be content with the way things are but i just desperately feel the need to be validated by others desire. i desperately want a deep and meaningful relationship, and im fucking terrified of losing this, but at the same time my emotional needs are so extreme that I cant reasonably expect one man to do it all. i just feel like being a showgirl is my best option to meet those needs without trying to akwardly ballance an open/poly relationship thats almost certainly doomed to end in drama and misery
it realy isnt about the money. the extra pocket money for outfits would be nice, but its far more about at least making my attention seeking somewhat constructive

Attached: __malina_helltaker_drawn_by_torio_tumasakisamui__0ae9e8ac29ea31b8427512e8e7e985ec.png (622x872, 383.26K)

>but its far more about at least making my attention seeking somewhat constructive
I'm a black hole of attention too (I used to be a lot worse, too) - if getting a loving partner didn't fix it, online attention sure won't. Any way you cut it, being an ethot is a bad idea, not just in terms of pay but also in terms of emotional fulfillment.

Also consider that a bf might not be fulfilling your emotional needs because you really want friends. Or a gf even... not to dive into meta-attraction debate, but it seems pretty common, and it was the case for me.

Cutting could be your of hook :3

>have loving tranny gf
>could be with a woman and have less problems but gonna stick it out cause she’s worth it
>make her feel special and tell her much I appreciate her choosing me to be her man to share such intimacy with
>the fucking whore takes pics and videos of her naked body with her phone and sells it online to bob and vagene pajeets who scammed my grandma for money to blow on her while I’m out here managing a fucking long term relationship
I would beat the fuck out of you and have no regret. The rage of a billion suns would burn in me and power each fist into your disgusting cheater whore body

>Also consider that a bf might not be fulfilling your emotional needs because you really want friends.
my friends HAVE been pretty distant and we dont do much anymore thanks to them all working insane hours and plus a few of them are dead now so i have been pretty socialy lonely. so that could probably be a factor...
>Or a gf even... not to dive into meta-attraction debate
i dont think a woman would be able to satisfy me at all. like sure, i could make out with a hot girl at a party or whatever, but im realy not interested in sex or a relationahip besides some bicurious messing-arround. i just like men, simpul as.
dont fucking tempt me
i honestly wish he would. like usualy my massocism is more a horny thing, but i think i just genuinely want him to beat me right now because i feel like i deserve it

Attached: 1654537010588.png (500x349, 149.41K)

>could be with a woman
The funny thing is you think that you'd be a worthwhile partner lol