Is becoming an alcoholic a good way to cope with being ugly and unlovable?

is becoming an alcoholic a good way to cope with being ugly and unlovable?

Attached: 1649290823708.jpg (616x585, 60.35K)

It helps at first, but nowadays I feel terrible even when drunk so idk

That better not be a foid tricking me into being attracted to her thighs

Nah, alcohol will make you uglier and even less loveable

Start doing better drugs instead

I think benzos should be just like alcohol but less toxic to you.

kinda wanna start smoking weed again

all drugs will eventually make you look aged and uglier, alcoholism has the unfortunate side effect of also making you fat.
benzos are similar feeling of intoxication but dont make you fat, weed is shit because of munchies, every other drug is too fucked to be worthwhile
oh and hallucinogens are just faggy

what if I barely eat but get shitfaced?

requires a diet that would be basically anorexia, since youd have to account for the fact that a bottle of hard liquor is nearly 2000 calories give or take
and still that would just maintain your weight, you'd still be destroying your body and it will show on your face in a few years

is becoming an alcoholic a good way to fatmaxx

t. skeletonmoder

as an alcoholic stoner tranny yes

plan on overdosing soon fuck life

yeah. beer would make you bloaty instead of just fat but alcohol in large quantities in general and on a consistent basis (4-7 times a week) you are guaranteed to gain weight.
alternatively you can just smoke weed and munch potato chips and chocolate bars but that's a hard habit to break and you might end up developing bulimia or something

not really. the strain it puts on your body is too high. weed is probably better.

no because it dries out your skin.

Nah alcohol sucks and will just make everything worse
It might feel like it helps in the beginning but eventually you realise it doesn't

Drugs and alcohol make everything better until they don't anymore and it's too late

its a good cope if youre repressing but if you're trooning it'll just make you uglier and more unloveable

If you feel like you need it at all you shouldn't take it ever, it's a luxury not medicine.

>hallucinogens are just faggy
something tells me that doesnt act as a great detterant to this board

learn to spell

no
besides you are cute and loveable

Idk if it's a good way, but it's how I'm coping rn (along with weed).
It's not really working and I still feel like shit all the time, but maybe if I drink and smoke enough it'll help. Or it'll kill me. Either one works for me.

learn to be worth anyone's time