Does anyone even enjoy sex...

Does anyone even enjoy sex? It just feels like taking a shit in reverse and it's all hot and uncomfortable while the top cums 3 times while I can't feel anything except being choked and slapped and hurt. I think I fell for a meme

Attached: wURcEjUnuz.png (525x330, 316.45K)

Shut up and bite the pillow if it helps, you're here to get filled not talk.

come back when you've had tender sex with a guy you love that actually cares about you and your needs, and is willing to explore your body with you.
Also, if u wanna learn to be a buttslut try smoking weed

Attached: 1656909316362.jpg (326x191, 17.99K)

>try smoking weed
lmao this unironically. i love putting stuff up my ass stoned as fuck

>I think I fell for a meme
LMFAO yea you really did

ill let a dude finger me and i like that well enough but i wont take dick. i even dream about trying it sometimes, but ill only do it when im with someone i love/trust enough to keep me relaxed. ive heard its all mostly in how relaxed you are so it shouldnt hurt if youre not anxious.

Im sorry op that has to suck. first couple times i almost let someone fuck me booty it didnt feel right so i said nevermind and told them to take it out. you should do the same if it doesnt feel completely right.

It's my boyfriend so it's not a trust issue. I just don't like how it feels physically unless I'm on something. It makes me feel like I made a mistake. I used to enjoy my sexuality but now it seems to me that bottoming is just being hurt for someone else's enjoyment

Has the way you feel about your bf changed? So that you look on your sex together differently?

>It's my boyfriend so it's not a trust issue. I just don't like how it feels physically unless I'm on something. It makes me feel like I made a mistake. I used to enjoy my sexuality but now it seems to me that bottoming is just being hurt for someone else's enjoyment
again, yes, you fell for the meme 100%
Taking dick should feel good if its the right person. you should tell him and maybe focus on getting the TLC back before buttfucking again, or if there never really was any, finding someone else or creating some.

no idea why you let 4chinz shape your thoughts into thinking bottoming is supposed to be this. if you want passion from your top, find a bf who gives it to you. stop settling for getting railed, idiot.

anal sucks, it’s not even sex. that’s why I got srs

What will passion do? Getting fucked just does not feel good. Plus hrt has killed my libido entirely. I feel nothing.

>What will passion do?
make it enjoyable. im vers masc and im only able to enjoy anal sex if the person im with is thoughtful and passionate enough and i trust them enough
>anal sucks, it’s not even sex
>that’s why I got srs
srs sucks, it's not even genitals

you fell for the meme

>Getting fucked just does not feel good
or maybe youre actually a top but just so imaginative and naive you fell for the trans/bottoming meme. the meme is powerful, i almost fell for it

>I can't feel anything except being choked and slapped and hurt.
ngl, personally, that kind of stuff just gets me more horny until I start pushing back against him

you sound like a boring person. bottoming is hot and sexy. you treat it like some mechanical chore.

Attached: FB780B17-DF4C-4946-B7C9-2B4157CAA83F.jpg (964x2122, 914.77K)

>all hot and uncomfortable while the top cums 3 times while I can't feel anything except being choked and slapped and hurt
if thats not enjoyable to you you fell for the meme and might even deserve your agony for being so stupid
lol you think?

When it comes to sex, I dont think there is anything I enjoy more in life, than to share my body with a man I love.
Once your feeling relaxed from some heavy petting, and lots of tender kisses, your body is just begging for it... Of course
A good man will give you some MORE, before giving you his dick, he makes sure your fucking begging for it with every ounce of your will.
And with your mind buzzing, and body tingling you get some dick...

Some of your anxious trannies just cant stay out of your heads, you must stay 100% present in the moment, really aligning yourself with every sensation.
From his hands on your hips, sliding to and fro... to the long thrusts getting from point A of your guts, to point B.
You must submit to the pain of his aggression, fighting it will only bring you TRUE pain. Relaxing against this you will feel the pleasure build naturally.
Sometimes a kiss is what you need to take the pain away, and replace it with a total lack of tension, exciting that lil body of yours and priming it
to feel nothing but his love placed squarely inside of you, by the tip of his dick.

Maybe you just need some very lazy sex, low intensity? I know nothing makes me coo quite like it, but personally I like a mixture of high intensity, where I strive to hold on
with everything I have, before the tender side overtakes it, for a moment of true peace.
But either way your not doing it right, and you really need to start smoking pot before hand, or find a man you actually like.
Or just like whore it up with style and proficient through training yourself up with just lots more sex.

why tf is this hot...

is it fucked up that knowing you're a top that got memed into bottoming gets me way more aroused than if you'd just been a femboy bottom faggot to begin with lol

try going vers

use more lube stupid

I went from almost exclusive top swinging 8 inches of dick, to almost exclusive bottom taking 8 inches of dick, while rubbing my now 5 inch tranny cock.

Although i was getting fucked quite a bit before... Just topped way more, way way more.