I guess skullchan was right (transitioning late)

I went to a 4th of July pool party and there was a trans woman I had not clocked. She was wearing a bathing suit and had all of her hair in a tight ponytail. We started chitchatting and she came out to me and I genuinely thought she was kidding. Here’s the best part: she started her transition at 53 and was now 61. Her head was so so so so tiny that nobody in their right mind would have thought she was trans. So, si think the whole transitioning young back transitioning old is a bunch of bullShit. This woman only had a nose job, boob job, and SRS and passed perfectly. I mean, PERFECTLY. By contrast, I have seen youngshits that don’t pass

Attached: B25478BB-75F8-44F2-8DAC-C0BA7D2340B1.jpg (1284x1731, 1.05M)

So it's just genetics and not age, so I have no reason to repress at 28. I am filled with dread.

Attached: 1654092460589.jpg (370x300, 17.1K)

Why tf would she bring it up to you immediately after talking to you for the first time?

how hard is it to get a le fort 1 osteotomy for midface if you do have an overbite?
I'm pretty sure I'd need it, but my overbite isn't awful after having braces. Is it enough to get it done so long as you have malocclusion?

Because she is out and proud. I was genuinely shocked. She was absolutely stealth

The older you are, the more genetics matter.

People throw around the le Fort procedure but that’s not how it works

ok, why not?

Attached: gr1.jpg (473x240, 28.33K)

I have seen trans women who transitioned in their 40s or 50s and some were stealth some were obvious. Same applies to people who transitioned very early. Some were stealth, some were obvious. Age doesn’t really matter

seriously, I more often see people throwing around "le fort doesn't work like that" and not going into detail.
So long as you have an overbite there's no reason you can't get a maxillary osteotomy, and there's no reason they couldn't take out maybe a centimeter of midface.

No, le fort can elongate the maxilla or move it backwards and forward, but it cannot reduce expanded facial planes. It works only if you have a very gummy smile and can reduce only 2 mm at most and then you would need a facelift and nose job. You guys have no idea of how le fort works. Deschamps Braley never does le fort on his trans patients, but he lists it on his website just to lure people in. Wake up

>Out and proud
>Stealth

You don’t understand. You are stupid. Stealth as in nobody would ever ever ever clock her, but she is out and proud. When she meets a man, she immediately tells him, “look, I am trans and I have a pussy. Take it or leave it.”

why obsess over a temporary body when you can build your eternal one

the rapture is soon; see you in da air

So she passes. Stealth means you don't tell anyone ever.

None of this happened and you know it OP. Faggot

I remember someone showing me a study that said that the vast majority of skull growth was done by the time you were 14-15 so it's probably true

Yes. Age doesn’t really matter.

Attached: 9844613a52ec895cc760dfc764f2fb735ec__.jpg (1200x1600, 109.21K)

0.01% genetics

if u arent extremely blessed don't mess around and start old. you can simply not make your already small odds of getting there even smaller??

Hey, I see trans kids who are obvious. So…

It’s all about the bones. I see kids as young as 6 whose skulls are so masculine that they are irreparable. By contrast, I see men in their 40s with very rounded, smooth, and small skulls. You do the math