Why haven't you taken the trans separatism pill?

why haven't you taken the trans separatism pill?
no society in all of human history has ever accepted trans women fully, at best trans women can be placed in some kind of elevated religious or administrative role, but even that is very rare
it's clear that working within Ciseity is never going to work - we need to cut ourselves off from the cisoids completely

Attached: 1651014593712.jpg (800x1125, 472.66K)

based
cis people are not our friends

wow based and redpilled.
where you gonna go? Tajikistan or the Kerguelen Islands?

>no society in all of human history has ever accepted trans women fully
hijra used to be among the most high class ppl in india though, when it was still run by the aryans

true and based, but cucked integrationists will in out unfortunately. i want to live on a trans commune once i get all my debt paid off and all my surgeries done though

win out*

this is such bs lol

Based. Start a GoFundMe to buy island were you can all move.

Does that count as acceptance if they got special privileges ciswomen didn't get? They were being put in a "third sex" category.

Boris Johnson doesn't lurk on this board user. Tho, it would be a good way to escape the shit he's currently receiving.

We need to all move to Minneapolis (there's a lot of trannies there already, like an insane amount) all get together, and create our own commune called Trannyapolis.

>They were being put in a "third sex" category.
and you odnt think thats what you are? every troon is more of a meme of the gender the identify as than they are that actual gender. this doesnt even invalidate trans since its still most of the time their true identity, but noone will ever be able to be a troon without looking more like a caricature of their gender then the real thing. yall ARE a 3rd category whether you like it or not.

>without looking more like a caricature
*acting like* is what i meant. some get the look perfectly til they get nude. but none will ever be able to impersonate the other gender 100% perfectly.

love it when third gender transphobes go full mask off
I'm a woman and I don't care what retarded cislime

you are a woman, just a neowoman or something

I think a third group option is how it will pan out long term.

>it's clear that working within Ciseity is never going to work - we need to cut ourselves off from the cisoids completely
>love it when third gender transphobes go full mask off
>I'm a woman and I don't care what retarded cislime
why make a post about how troons need to be separate from the cisgender ppl then claim youre also the exact same as cis women and shouldn't be differentiated from them in any way

lol it just cant work like that. lol troons are women but a different breed of women.

is there really? I love Minneapolis. I should go there.

saying I'm a woman isn't the same as saying I'm the exact same thing as a cis woman

ok then were on the same page, youre a 3rd group.

whatever a woman is, lol
guess you can just say whatever and people have to believe you

Yeah, the trip Olive is there.