It's over

it's over

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 00.09.29.png (890x894, 1.01M)

it literally never even began

Cute

>not my gf
It's over

You're a cis female tier, you don't even need to do anything. You could cut your hair short and you'd never look like a man. Why are you brag posting when there's people who won't even remotely pass post ffs, ya vain kont.

this
I have clearly written out tiredness on face which never disappear, after 10 hour long sleep too. I don't know how to cope with it and I lack energy for anything more than taking a walk once a day, I don't want to be woman and feel as one either, I want to be normal and don't ask myself everyday about point of life, to justify my pain sometimes strong enough to change into physical pain. Seems like I had much better time being incel that already gave up, without tryhard for chasing what hasn't ever been meant for me

Did you fall for transmaxxing or something? Transitioning is a horrible idea unless you actually have dysphoria.

nothing like that, I have terribly strong dysphoria from begin of first hair on my face. I just wanted to emphasize a fact that I had never got life before, although still don't have any, with much more pain caused by false-hope

Oh, really sorry to hear that. I know what it's like, I think I cried after learning about male puberty in school. I think that you definitely can get a life. Try and put yourself out there and do some activities and make some friends. You won't really ever get a life just sitting around and posting on Any Forums, you gotta make it happen.

Not OP, but I feel for transmaxxing. However, I kinda had dysphoria symptoms that gave me severe anxiety that would get a lot worse when I would look in the mirror.
I only really started getting it once I was an adult, though, and as a kid/teen I was only anxious/irritable/depressed in a very unspecific manner and didn't really want to be a girl or even look like one. I basically just felt empty and dissociated most of the time.
I was always an incel too, mostly because I was always too anxious to be able to be with a girl or even approach a girl in any way or be able to talk to one.
My general baseline anxiety and dysphoria-like symptoms got a lot better after starting HRT and I even managed to lose my virginity, though it was because a bi girl approached me when I was at a bar with a friend.
But now I feel like I made a mistake because I'll never really pass and I can't even girlmode as a hon because I still have no desire to present as a woman though I'd like to still be on HRT, and I'm constantly afraid of getting hatecrimed too, and my dad will probably disown me when he finds out, and I will probably become homeless and die

I've had that kind of empty dissociation and anxiety and depression and everything basically my whole life, too. I do have really clear memories of wishing I was a girl even as a young kid, though, but I hear that sometimes people don't figure it out right away, like they know there's a thorn stuck in their psyche but they can't see it. Once they finally can see it, everything clicks.
Do you have no desire to present as a woman because you think you can't pass? What makes you think you can't pass? Body proportions, face shape that FFS can't change?
I think most transwomen are scared of hate crimes and being disowned and being homeless and unemployed, and those anxieties aren't really unfounded. If you're basically sure you'll be disowned anyways, try to do what you can to move somewhere more liberal and accepting, and maybe try to find a job that offers insurance that covers tranny surgeries and stuff. Less risk of employment discrimination and hate crimes and stuff being a tranny like in the Seattle area compared to rural Alabama.

>Do you have no desire to present as a woman because you think you can't pass?
A bit of that, but mostly because I don't see myself as a woman. I wish I could just look like a woman without having to socially assert myself as one, and without having to change my name and pronouns and having actually identify as a woman in any way. I wish I could just be a dude that looked like a woman.
>What makes you think you can't pass? Body proportions, face shape that FFS can't change?
Face shape, adam's apple, hairline, body hair that is very prone to infected ingrown hairs, etc. My body proportions aren't perfect, but they're actually somewhat nice.
I have no way of affording FFS or even a simple tracheal shave, let alone hairline surgery to fix my fucked up hairline.

>A bit of that, but mostly because I don't see myself as a woman. I wish I could just look like a woman without having to socially assert myself as one, and without having to change my name and pronouns and having actually identify as a woman in any way. I wish I could just be a dude that looked like a woman.
same, though the part "I want to only look like one, ffs" would justify by dysphoria I'd rather I didn't have but I don't see other way around, t op

You can chomp on my bbc ytboi

can you post side profile? I want to see if you still look cis f

too dysphoric and I don't, if I had done forehead+nose I would

I'd prefer to be socially treated like a woman instead but it's not as agonizing as the discomfort with my body. That's the real bad part.

looks like an ugly woman

stfu cissoid

thiccy mbb
I can work with this

From that angle you look cis. Don’t make me post my pathetic shit just to give you hope. Touch grass.