Discord

hi 21m bi fem i’m bored just want to talk lol if u know me please don’t ever tell me u saw this i will be embarrssed

heavensclouds#7371

Attached: ACB4B8D5-00FC-41C1-B5E3-F3F7B5580C05.jpg (3088x2316, 1.64M)

wow picrel is turned for no reason that’s even more embaressing still not deleting though

Fuck you tranny.
I hate trannies. I'm never fapping to you ever again. I'm going to post hate threads about you every day.

sex sex sex

>Fuck you tranny. I hate trannies. I'm never fapping to you ever again. I'm going to post hate threads about you every day.

I'd tease you about the quoting but I don't feel like being a condescending asshole. Just a regular asshole. I hate trannies like you. You aren't a woman.

i’m bi fem as in femme not trans i’m a male

yikes

OK? I still don't like it when I see guys put on girl clothes and think they're some special thing and not just a malfunctioning mental case. I don't care.

ik my hair is dry af it usually looks better

Attached: E841C842-881A-4264-8BCA-533BB6506D2F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

i’m wearing a black mens tanktop and basketball shorts go back to pol incel

Whats your endgame?

Where are you from?

wdym?
USA

I'm not from pol
Women can wear those clothes too. And my point still stands, you like acting and looking like a woman. You have that female hairstyle just to name one thing. You're just a mental case for wanting to conduct yourself that way. Do you do this for the easy attention? Do you want to be a whore?

cool! i’ll shoot the shit with you when i’m bored but i’m gonna go to bed now

i’m just a gay twink dude lol there’s nothing else to it go outside

Please kill yourself you schizoid.

i guarantee it’s some agp incel

There's much more to it
Fuck off trannies

incel chaser repfag jealous manmoder

>incel
Yes
>chaser
No longer
>repfag
Nah I'm not a tranny. If I was I'd say so.
>jealous
Nah I don't want to be a tranny
>manmoder
I'm literally a man, nothing else. I don't take hormones because again, I'm not a tranny.