Cis4cis is valid actually

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-012723_Twitter.jpg (1080x569, 101.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/15uUV1X8j6p0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can’t say she’s wrong

i mean bisexuality isn’t a defined concept, so gatekeeping it seems kinda pointless.

Twitter trannies can't think beyond their libido

the actual thread is a train wreck because it's just bi vs pan discourse. liking trans = pan because bi is real man and women only and pan is all genders. when will people realize there's no difference and it's all just personal semantics

i mean, what reason would you have for not liking trannies if you're bi other than transphobia?

>cis4cis
Yeah nah, cissoids are an abomination unworthy of anything till they've been put on hormones

not liking gock or boygina. it's called a genital preference

voca.ro/15uUV1X8j6p0

Are you on hormones

yes I'm aware bottom surgery is a thing but you are statically more likely to find a trans person who is no or pre-op and even then not everyone wants a neovagina. if a cis bi wants to exclusively date other cis people, that's fine. Long as they aren't unironically calling themselves "SuperBi"

c4c is valid. t4t is more valid. but c4t is the purest form of love there is

Ofc
As a cis man it was my holy duty to improve this earth by taking hormones

Maybe because all the trannies they’ve encountered have been ugly, creepy, mentally I’ll and neither an attractive male nor female. Demographics don’t date demographics individuals date individuals, and no matter how open-minded some is they’re never to date a trans person if they never meet a person they’d want to date that’s trans

T4T is the reason why the most retarded people on earth start transitioning and act as bait for conservative news

cis bis who date trans people being repressers is one hell of a theory also cute voice

t. Rapehon

That's Destiny.
BETA MALE!

wdym rapehon
you have to have brain damage to think a cis guy making out with his tgf isn't goals

I'm bi and I don't like trannies because I think they look uncanny

Not wanting to date someone mentally ill (dysphoric) who might spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on fixing his body image issues. Dating someone who loves themselves is easier.

Being trans implies putting value on gender identity. Someone who doesn't care about that might not want to date tranners for ideological reasons.

If the transperson in question is on HRT or had SRS, those could be other reasons to reject them.

#
Bi = men and women, however you define that. Pan = men, women, nonbinaries and xenogenders. A bi person who excludes transpeople would just be a bisexual superstraight.

a bi person can still be attracted ro someone who's nonbinary and xenogenders are.... debatable so again, pointless semantics