/hornygen/

horny...

Attached: 65B0E930-5194-47D4-962A-13292D753F93.jpg (680x680, 104.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aznude.com/azncdn/hunterschafer/euphoria/euphoria1x01-schafer-hd-001_hd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seek jesus

This

Attached: gay-jesus-seductive.jpg (552x550, 57.46K)

I want milk

Attached: 1657067578684.jpg (1080x1071, 155.46K)

Attached: 076.jpg (1440x1800, 293.78K)

imagine pressing her up against that wall mouth to mouth, copping a feel on her perfect tits and then one of those giant fucking earrings cuts your face wide open

Imagine fucking this

Nothing would be better than this
aznude.com/azncdn/hunterschafer/euphoria/euphoria1x01-schafer-hd-001_hd.html

Attached: 1280x720.6.jpg (1280x720, 48.33K)

>want to be dominating and violent
>also want to be loveydovey and cuddly
how does one resolve this

beat and fuck the shit out of me mercilessly and then cuddle me afterwards and cover my neck in hickeys and tell me you love me

Pink cock-cage

only if I get neck hickeys too
thems the rules, I want marks

I am so goddamn touch starved its unreal. I just wanna be close to someone and feel their warm skin against mine and pull them close to me

I really want to be a possessive bf that spoils his good girl gf

>tfw no big tittied, long cocked GF to own and dominate my chad cheeks

Attached: 402D78E1-2A64-4662-AE71-06AF910EF425.jpg (1024x645, 57.93K)

yyes of course :3

especially if they're given out of desperation because you just can't handle being pounded into your bed anymore so you just grab on for dear life and bite my neck

someone call me breedable or something it makes me feel all funny

Attached: hehe.png (1024x1679, 1.38M)

Okayyy so I had a really nice hookup where I had my ass eaten for the first time ever. Oh my fucking god it was amazing. I cannot believe how utterly amazing it felt. 1000x better than getting my pp sucked or touched. From now on I will only hook up with guys who eat ass. I think I'm in love.

Also here's a photo of me after he came... Hope you enjoy!

Unsee.cc album#JcheE962BEKfWZB4

oh mygod thats really hot i wannat get my tongue up in therei hope u dont mind

i really wonder what it would be like to get a hickey.... and display it in public the next day....
even better if we're out together and anybody who looks at us can tell that this big strong man next to me held me down and had his way with me for as long as he wanted, as i whimpered and moaned and gave all control to him

god i love giving hickeys
and going out the next day walking with my hand on your waist so there's no doubt

ngl youre looking pretty breedable, cutie

As long you don't mind eating a bit of another man's cum along the way then you can tongue my butt as long and as as you want.

Would I loose my homosexual card if I were to fuck that... creature? Just to see what it's like?

at this hour of the night i want literally nothing more than to curl up in bed with the face of the man i love buried deep in my neck and his arms wrapped around me
the sounds of the city buried out by the rustling of our breaths, our shifting around, little whispers and kisses breaking through the din
after you got done fully marking me as yours i'd turn around and take my time savoring your lips, your firm body, your scent, running my hands all over your arms and your chest and your back and holding you close to me and pressing my forehead against your skin, closing my eyes, trying my best to become one with you
sometimes it's not the horniness it's the loneliness

u do look pretty breedable user... i bet u'd look good with a pair of hands hands firmly gripping onto ur hips