Survey: 1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Survey data: 1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Info Sheets: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Pill ID: drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ DrugBank: drugbank.com/
▶ Basic HRT: apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ HRT ranges: hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Powers Method: powersfamilymedicine.com/s/Healthcare-of-the-Transgender-Patient-V60.pptx
▶ Endocrine Society Guidelines: academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
▶ Transline Guidelines (with bicalutamide): transline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360047702053/TransLine_HRT_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf
▶ WPATH SOC: wpath.org/publications/soc
▶ TransDIY: reddit.com/r/transDIY
▶ Blood tests (US): privatemdlabs.com/, labsmd.com/
▶ Blood tests (UK, Ireland): medichecks.com/
▶ Blood tests (Canada Only): bloodtestscanada.com/
▶ Blood tests (Sweden): werlabs.se/
▶ Blood tests by mail: letsgetchecked.com/-DIY capillary blood samples. Expensive.
▶ Lab test guide: healthcare.uiowa.edu

Attached: F65584C7-9FA3-4AF4-99E3-6877560FD786.png (2000x2721, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx
euaibolit.com
aphrodites.shop
unitedpharmacies-uk.md(UK
unitedpharmacies.md(US
unitedpharmacies.nl(NL
alldaychemist.com
sshifter.puzl.com
stayhealthynow.co
amazing4health.com
favskinhouse.com
goodstuffstore.net
otokonokopharma.com-
otc-online-store.com
weborderpharmacy.md(US
weborderpharmacy-uk.md(UK
hrt.cafe
powersfamilymedicine.com/media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx - Has been popular in the US. Ships from Vanuatu to some countries.
euaibolit.com - Ships from EU to Worldwide
aphrodites.shop - Very popular. Ships from Portugal to Worldwide. (email active)
unitedpharmacies-uk.md(UK only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.md(US only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.nl(NL only) - Ships from HK.
alldaychemist.com - Ships from India to some countries.
sshifter.puzl.com - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide.
stayhealthynow.co - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide
amazing4health.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
favskinhouse.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
goodstuffstore.net - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
otokonokopharma.com- Ships from Brazil to Worldwide.
otc-online-store.com - Ships from Russia to Worldwide.
weborderpharmacy.md(US only) - Ships from India.
weborderpharmacy-uk.md(UK only) - Ships from India.

hrt.cafe for more detailed product spreadsheets, price comparison and supplier information.

Attached: 7839C6B0-3B22-4B6E-9F39-8B491F9FED2A.png (2000x3150, 1.33M)

how the fuck do I grow boobs
t. 5 years hrt with 34A

Going back on hrt after 2 years off
Hope i can damage control

Didn't gain "masculine" features but did lose my ass :(

how long does it take for lilian to email back

boob surgery

I'm on 4mg twice daily oral estradiol and 50mg once daily bica. My test levels came back...

Total Test 1304 NG/dL
Free Test 6.64 NG/dL
SHBG 217 nmol/L

Estradiol 184 pg/mL

To my understanding Bica doesn't rid you of the test, just blocks it from doing anything, but isn't there a limit? I'm afraid my test may be to high for it to be properly blocked.

Go to 100mg bica for that amount of test

If I quit after about a month or two, will my T be naturally produced again or would I need to do something like Post Cycle Therapy like steroid users do?

Switching from 8mg sublingual+12.5mg cypro to injections, what kind of dosage would I need? What are the differences between valerate, cypionate and the like?

spironolactone is cringe, for more hormone info look here
powersfamilymedicine.com/media

bump

will amphetamines show up on a blood work test for hormone levels?

i'm getting bloodwork done in 30 minutes but last night i took my 2mg does an hour and a half late, that won't affect my trough reading too badly will it?

i took my 2:30 dose at 4:00 am instead and my blood work is at 10:30 (when i normally take my morning dose)

How do I ask my oncologist if hrt is safe for me? Or should I just say fuck it and buy it off the internet without telling anyone.

I'll probably end up trooning out soon because I just about can't take it anymore, but I don't think I'm ready for E yet. Probably before long, but I think I need to ease into it and dip my toe slowly. In the meantime, does anyone have some kind of regimen to help with hair? I don't think my hairline is that fucked or anything but I'm worried about losing hair and I wouldn't mind some hair regrowth. Also interested in a reliable and cheaper source for the products.

So, I have three questions I need to be answered:
For some background info, I'm going to take 2mg of e and 12.5mg of cypro, not taking blood tests, so I have to rely on just general advice. First of all, I've been told multiple times throughout my preparation that 2mg of e is good, but now there are people in the last thread saying that's too low (not to me, but to someone else) and that your hormones will be low by the end of the day and you'll feel bad. What's up with that? Is 2mg ok or not?
Second question, I was told in a past thread that I should take it sublingually because more of it gets into your bloodstream, but there were some people in the last thread saying oral is better. Which is it? I'm also not sure if what I have is made for sublingual, or if that matters.
Third and final question is when cutting cypro, I'm not able to get it into exact amounts, it's always a little over or under. Does that matter? Like, is it ok to take a little bit over or under that dose? The pills weigh 400mg and it says there is 100mg of cypro, so I assume you divide it by 4, so 50mg is 12.5mg of cypro. Sometimes, though, I had 70ish mg cuts. I'm very scared of killing myself with cypro because of an allergic reaction or getting brain tumors against all odds or something. I'm not even sure if you can have allergic reactions to cypro, really.
Anyway, thanks, I know this was a lot and it's unlikely that anyone is going to read this.

Attached: fridge.png (1465x1855, 2.84M)

Hair regrowth is what you'd get on E or you could use minoxidil and micro needling I think but it's not something I researched but for just keeping your hair go on dutaestride or finestride. both are easy things to get prescribed they're one of the most prescribed drugs out there.

I was only able to get 100mg cypro pills, is it possible to split these to 12.5mg or should I do 25mg every 2 days?

Just got my test results back, been on sublingual E at 3mg daily taking 1mg every 8 hours alongside 12.5mg cypro daily.

My oestradiol was 159 pmol/L, and my testosterone 1.2 nmol/L

Are these okay levels? I did them 12 hours after my last E dose and 26 hours after my last cypro dose.

Thinking of bumping up to 4mg daily, with 2mg in the morning and 1mg for the other doses. Is this a good idea or a bad one?

Should you take your E and AA together at the same time, or should you take one in the morning and the other in the evening?

My reasoning for taking E in the morning is that it gives you energy, and also taking E in the evening would interefere with your sleep, but AA should be taken in the evening because it makes you sleepy. Is this at all true?

Attached: 1597873937179.jpg (996x720, 86.47K)

Take a pill. Split it in two, then two again. So you basically have 4 pills of 25mg each. Then grind one of the 25mg parts down and mix it with something, mix very well. Finally eat/drink the mixture, but only half of it, so now you have ingested 12,5mg.
Thank me later.

Should I use distilled water, given that whatever is in tap water might destroy the cypro?

sublingual just means that you grind down the pill to powder and then put it under your tongue, and let it be there for a while to dissolve. This is because it gets into your body easier from under the tongue, rather than swallowing it as a normal pill.
As i've heard, it's better to start off taking pills normally, then after increasing dosage a couple times, you can start taking a lower dosage but sublingually, so its basically more hormones into your body, for less amount of pills, so its cheaper.
>when cutting cypro
use a pill cutter, they're pretty cheap to get.
>killing myself with cypro
not a chance in hell, at least at that dosage. 12,5mg is a small amount, only heard rumors of people who have taken 6mg and still had good effects but you would have to ingest like 100mg accidentally before having serious health complications. 12,5mg is the normal for everyone i think.