Do most bottoms just never orgasm?

do most bottoms just never orgasm?

i find that i only like anal if i havent came in a significant time, like a week. is this normal?

mtfs feel free to weigh in, idk how hrt affects yalls anal abilities

Attached: 3DB914C7-770B-4605-98A5-67D17698BD1F.jpg (1500x1500, 158.64K)

Sex is for the top's enjoyment not the bottom's

Maybe you're just a size queen. If so, greentext your experiences. I have a huge fetish for when guys fail to satisfy the bottom.

i have only been able to come to a orgasm from another person once and they were very dominate and also they bullied me in the kinky kinda way i loved it best nut ever

not a size queen, anal just feels straight up uncomfortable if ive recently masturbated

i think anal for me is almost entirely about the mental aspect of getting *something* bc im so sex starved :( i wish it did more physical stuff to me

>if i havent came
It's "if I haven't come" or "haven't cum". It's present perfect tense. Do you speak English?

you know the meme about straight girls all being unsatisfied right?

not as well as i used to, i had a TBI a few years ago and mess up when typing/talking in small ways now

yeah but arent vaginas way easier to please?

Did your tbi cause your faggotry?

I know you're probably gay so it doesn't matter but no

hell yeah sis get his ass

Honestly was just curious hunny, relac

no, i was gay before it

Cool, was jw because my step-mom had a stroke and she was gay after recovery.

>bottoms: i never cum
>also bottoms: noooo don't touch my pp
It's hard to make you buttcum ok it takes you like 10x longer than it takes me to nut. A boy can only keep going in the refractory period for so long

I just leak the entire time while soft. To me, having my prostate pounded feels better than any cock feel could.

do gay bottoms do this? like I understand trans though post-op and cis women don't have any problem with touching the clit. I wouldn't have expected gay men to either but idk

bottoms aren't supposed to cum. They're just holes to pleasure the tops. stop thinking about yourself so much and bend over.

My bf won't touch his in front of me and gets funny when I do. Like I'm breaking a rule or something. It's small though almost useless tier. He seems to never cum, he says he does on his own but shows no interest in his boy during any form of sex

lol gays reproduce straight relationships perfectly