/bmg/

it is over

Attached: 1645735685653.jpg (1730x1000, 988.02K)

future me if i dont rope

me rn

31 year old virgin schizoid reporting in

>feel everything in pic related
>only 19
uh oh

Save yourself user, you don't want to become like me

Once I start my new job hopefully my outlook on life will start to improve a bit. I just need an excuse to get of my pc and leave the house.

Anima Possession

i dont belong in this general so excuse me but he is literally me

>slowly becoming actually retarded
God I cant wait before I get to kill myself.

It's gonna happen one way or another

I hate americans so much.

Attached: plP5DpySWTk.jpg (441x440, 55.1K)

Why?

They live in the most prosperous country on earth and still whine on the internet.

i assume this is boymoder gen.
i am not a boymoder, but how do i reverse picrel?

>most prosperous country on earth
there's so many countries that are better to live in as a Citizen.
prosperity means nothing if you only have surface level access to it, if you're even that lucky.

I can tell you for sure that the average American is far from prosperous. Too many TV shows or movies probably paint some vibrant picture in your mind but that's not reality. Lots of struggling families living paycheck to paycheck who can't handle a medical emergency because we barely have any social safety net here, for instance. Our middle class is shrinking and being poor in America is not fun

the point is literally that its a self inflicted condition you thirdoid

More and more lately I feel my life slipping from my hands. I swear turning 20 made me feel like life is over and I legit can't shake the suicidal thoughts anymore and idk what to do about it besides buy a Glock and some bullets, I mean it's easier than saving 50k for a new face. I never fully committed to myself tranny wise and all I feel is this huge sense of regret because I'm finally trying to now but it's just too late. I'm 20 and probs gonna be a perma boymoder cause I was hondosed for the first year of trooning out, which made me detrans for a bit but now I'm actually having good levels and it just feels all for not now. I started hrt at late 17 and barely have anything to show for it cause I was too retarded to check my own levels. I stare at pics from then all day now thinking where I went wrong and it's almost too much to bare. I don't want to be a hon boymoder forever I had fucking dreams, they are all just fading away now... How do I get over this? Is it possible or should I just buy the gun?
Anyway sorry for the trauma drop bmg, this place always looks cool but I'm too socially inept to interact so I usually just lurk here quite a bit, sorry for bothering again. Hope y'all have a good one.
Also picrel is pepper I found within another pepper while I was cooking and it kinda looks like a micro penis.

Attached: PXL_20220701_032315210.jpg (4032x2268, 1.95M)

Thought I had quit drinking but I'll buy myself another bottle of whiskey when they open

How does it feel that a 21 year old male incel shooter got closer to girlmoding, as a secondary part of his plan, than any of you ever will?

if this is you, you unironically need to seek Jesus

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! IT ISN'T EVEN TOO LATE FOR THE 30 YEAR OLD SCHIZOID.
Stop letting yourself be controlled. Do what makes you happy. Dissenting opinions will hurt less than your own self-loathing.

>she sympathizes with the mutts
it is truly over
half on the posters on the general now are larping girlmoders anyway

Look for a job that pays for FFS, like Starbucks. There are answers to your problems if you look for them.

i assumed you were talking about me and didnt think its worth correcting because youd just say im from muh privileged background too

what privileged background

being born in a first world country according to this user

im from a first world country too lol
its americans the ones I don't like

Attached: 1642972006274.webm (476x720, 349.76K)

At least you're not american though

what to do if american
asking because genuinely american and genuinely look like pic related and i take myself exactly as seriously as you take me and hate myself exactly as much as you hate me

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f(2).jpg (750x920, 44.52K)

Step 1: Don't take anything eurofags ever say seriously

>what to do if american
my condolences

Attached: 1656249723890.webm (576x1024, 2.62M)