I want to open this thread by saying I am a hatable and wretched person...

I want to open this thread by saying I am a hatable and wretched person. I am everything that is talked about here in disgust.

I am a repressor. I am a trender (have only thought specific dysphoric/tranny thoughts since maybe my last or second to last year of high school). I know transition won't make me feel better because 1. i'd be a hon as I am very tall, 23 almost 24, and have masculine features and 2. I know I am not really dysphoric but just a loser looking for a way out. I am agp I am attracted only to the idea of myself as a woman and am still attracted soley to women.

the years are passing and it's getting harder to repress. I hope if I get old enough the desire will go away as possibilities go away.

Help me help you. You tell me how to get over the feeling of regret and loss and how to become capable of love without transitioning and in return you at best prevent one less hon from being born and at worst help alleviate some suffering in the world

Attached: rwywey.jpg (145x133, 4.24K)

bumping for help

Read "The Sisters of Dorley". It is a bit long, but maybe it can convince you.

stop visiting this forum, stop worrying about “agp” and “hons” and other shit that normal people know nothing about. if you have gender dysphoria, transition. the longer you rep, the harder you’ll regret it when you crack. it’s okay to be trans and it’s okay to be a transbian.

what si it just shitty forced fem /fic

trust me ive read plenty of that
get offline is the best advice i guess. I am still going to try to repress out of shame nad frustration. it would ruin my life if i transitioned becuase i am not actually trans adn just obessed

Attached: twtwet.jpg (955x920, 106.96K)

> I am still going to try to repress out of shame nad frustration

take it from someone who’s been there, repressing will only make the shame and frustration worse. you can’t just ignore this, it will consume you. please at least talk to a gender therapist irl and don’t just try to bottle this up. it doesn’t get better if you don’t work to make it better.

maybe a gender therapist coud talk me out of this. I know I am not really trans. read the post more closely.

The book is good! C'mon! Maybe, just maybe, it can convince you to abandon your identity. You clearly despise yourself. You want to change. So do it.

what's so good about it? I am not gonna let some /fic convince me to ruin my life

If you need someone to tell you that you are cis in order to believe it, then you aren't. Stop repressing.

whatever tranny delusions are super common now. fakes are everywhere. everyone wants to be they/them types, people with xenogenders. gender roles are gone now so everyone is confused and it really hurts people. its driven me nuts for years i wish i just was trans so i could be sure

Go read it! Why not?! You are on Any Forums, so you can't convince me that you have better things to do.

First three months of hormones aren't permanent. Try it out and maybe you will feel better. If you don't, then stop and never look back.

doesnt it make you infertile. how do you really know the effects after 3 months? doesn't pretty much nothing happen after 3 months

>I am AGP
You need to get out of Any Forums right now. You’re one of the weak ones. It is doing you more harm than not. Blanchardists are fucking retards.

It will make you no less infertile than bodybuilders taking T until you go beyond three months. As for the effects, it depends. It may make you realize that you are trans, and it may make you realize that you are cis.
Also, sorry about the delay. I was doing my weekly E injection that I order online from a dubious source. Feel free to ask if you'd like to know more.

I know all the dubious sources. what is the amount of effect on fertility does t have?

does e even effect your body at all that early in?

Yes. If you go on an anti androgen, then you may be less fertile for a while after stopping.
E will make you feel different. The changes in skin only take a few weeks. The changes in the brain are not well understood, but I felt different after a few days, only.

are you sure it's temporary

You could transition but keep calling yourself a male. That's the main thing terfs hate about trannies, that so many of them insist they are true and honest women. So just don't do that and use the men's room.

i don''t want to transition to please terfs

I'm not a doctor.
Your fertility will return if you stop, but it may be a few months if you were on an anti-androgen. It can take a long time to return to normal if you several months in HRT. If you want to be absolutely positive that you can have children in the future, and are not going to want to stop HRT for any length of time, then have your sperm banked.