If I, a trans woman, state my opinion that you should transition to be trans...

If I, a trans woman, state my opinion that you should transition to be trans, and that otherwise you’re just gender nonconforming and using a transient identity dependent on the social context you live in, I will be cancelled by liberal white women who use gender as a fashion and creepy hons who dont want to take estrogen.

What a wild world we live in.

Attached: 70D13623-00D6-441E-AA40-5215F581E53F.jpg (1080x1080, 123.81K)

No one cares alice

You're not trans, you're a woman. People who identify as trans or cis are mentally ill. There's no such things. You're mentally ill women and men who make up words. If you have female sex characteristics or genitals, you're a woman, if you have male sex characteristics and genitals, you're a man. Simple as.

Do you think cancelation involves only some social backlash? I personally think truly being canceled means losing your job or your career as a result of the ostracization

You do realize trans and cis are Latin roots older than Christianity, right?

I mean I would almost certainly be fired from work if I stated this opinion there but I meant more that there’d be huge backlash

I'm not speaking of the Latin words. Gay meant happy, but you don't pretend the usage is same as current. Don't play stupid.

Do you think people don't transition because they don't want to?

Attached: 1656391512037.jpg (1200x1150, 149.82K)

what about intersex people

most cancelling is just getting yelled at online. we already have a word for losing your job--its called getting fired

I doubt you!

>tfw language is as organic as the things using it and continues to evolve
Precriptivists, leave my world

If you genuinely want to transition and can’t for a good reason I think thats a distinct scenario. You’re more like pre-trans than a gender nonconforming person

I'm pretty sure the root of the term canceled refers to some sort of entertainment or performance being canceled as a result of social backlash, so I guess you have a point but this cancelation sometimes leads to the loss of a contract or employment or revenue, as in Sewerslvt's case, so I guess I have a point too

Intersex is a wrong label for sex development issues. There's never been a singular human person born with functional both sets of reproductive organs. They experience issues with development of their sex characteristics, they don't become magical inbetweens. I had underdeveloped primary sex characteristics with non functional gonads, was sterile, fucked up fat body due to lack of either hormones. Idk why retards think it's some glamorous androgyny.

Why do you think it is that intersex people transition away from what their “appropriate” biological sex seems to be more often than the general population?

Because same thing which caused our development issues cause our brain neurology issues which makes perfect sense.

>There's never been a singular human person born with functional both sets of reproductive organs.
But there has been many human people born with nonfunctional sets of both reproductive organs. I.e most people who recieve ovotestes, AIS which result in internal testicles (male) but a vagina (female).

Im not sure im understanding where youre coming from then. You acknowledge that wanting to transition (being trans) is a developmental issue with sex, but you dont think transitioning/taking opposite sex hormones is deserving of a label, ie being trans?

Most ovotestes if not all occur with regular vaginas, no? Post source for else because then I've read wrong and I'm open to being proven wrong. AIS still has female genitals. I'm not a breeder so idc about gonads.
Sex dysphoria is real. Trans isn't.

So what do you propose we call people who have sex dysphoria and perform medical treatments to closely resemble the opposite sex as possible?

Women or men.

Reproductive organs obviously include gonads. But even if you think just external reproductive organs count, plenty of babies are born with ambiguous genitalia

So how is that descriptive at all? An entire genus of information that is VERY relevant to a person who transitioned is being left out by your conception, for seemingly no other reason then that you seem to have political distaste for trans people

What is being left out?

The fact that you have sex dysphoria and transitioned?????

>the brain doesn't exist