How to make myself schizophrenic

how do I

Attached: 1656941098806.jpg (735x751, 86.76K)

Connor Murphy method
Copious psychedelics daily x failure

Just start saying things fun randomly in your brain

Pizza sauce is made of yonatillos and brown poops. Just start going into the depths of your imagination and dissociate.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 63.75K)

>dissociate
how to do that

For me it was
>smoke weed daily from 16 with friend x
>at 17 do lsd with friend x 7 times in a year but also become close to friend y
>friends x rapes friend y
>stay friends with y but eventually they distance too
>troon out
>gets disowned.
I think my brain just gave up on trying to think with thought or with feeling. Either way life will disappoint you. Now i dont think

Also cut off x right away. Even im not that schizo

I misread who raped who but read the rest the same and thought you were an actual demon for a second lol.

LMAO yeah that wouldve been an interesting twist. I mean i ofc had known x for longer and been closer with him. Losing him was hard but it’s something i wanted for myself not just y. Who tf wants to be friends with a literal rapist like idk how much worse i could lower my standards than that.

why the fuck would you want that? that's genuinely a disgusting thing to want

you wouldn't get it

Unironically get heavy into spiritualism and magick, start talking to shadows in the dark, don't sleep. Never sleep, take meds to stay awake. Forget you did anything, stare blankly until shadows become people, get head trauma

for high functioning, read a collection of theosophists, jungians, and guenon. for low functioning, yeah, just do drugs and self-isolate until your unconsicous symbolic structures magically disintegrate. i'd like to note you can increase your degree of schizotypy (a normal personality trait) without becoming a useless schizo. good luck, tread lightly.

I have schizophrenia and it ruined so many things for me. why would you want it?

Because I want to ruin my life even more than it already is

imagine being this much of a dumbass

What's dumb about ruining one's life? Maybe they want to kill themselves but their life and mental health is too good to allow that right now?

you are unworthy, you will never be contacted

I remember reading some guide on here a while ago when I was in the midst's of a major psychotic episode.
Basically it's about very abruptly slipping into different states of dissociation for long periods of time. If you know how to trigger/force yourself into one it is very easy to induce some kind of mental episode. Just doing it for a few mintues/hours is not good enough, you have to do it for days or even weeks/months at a time, the longer you go the more likely you'll fuck yourself up.
For a while I thought I was 3 different people I could switch between, a good way for me to induce another psychotic epsiode would be to force myself into one of those headspaces for an extended period of time.

the most raped man alive dies of broken heart