What’s the deal with leaving smelly shits in the women’s rest room

What’s the deal with leaving smelly shits in the women’s rest room.

Attached: 486CC539-539D-4D8C-9FA3-DF697CDE463F.jpg (1170x2076, 1.19M)

Revenge for teenage bullying

Just another tactic in the fight agaisnt TERFs

mtfs are horrible creaturas. I welcome ftm doods into the Men's room with me.

i piss all over their seats its so dope

Attached: 1655991116319.jpg (599x451, 56.63K)

oy vey its like anudda shoah

Women are vile creatures when it comes to the womens bathroom one time I saw period blood and shit smeared on the walls. I prefer the mens.

t. Ftm

One time only? Men's tends to be much cleaner, only with occassional piss splatter on the floor but women love to piss all over the seat and leave it there so they make it worse.

I just remember one particular time where it was super bad. I used to see the occasional smear on the wall.

Thankfully I’ve gotten to the point where i scare women whenever I enter the womens toilets or they tell me to gtfo

I haven't been there in years. Enjoy your piss, shit and vaginal blood.

I've literally never seen blood or shit smeared in the women's bathroom. Is this an American thing?

I've never seen America and I hope I die keeping it this way, idk. I've only seen Polish and British female bathrooms.

I’m British and I saw that in my secondary school.

britain is the only country on earth that sucks harder than america. doesn't count

(well, not a country, it's a group of countries, whatever. used to be a global superpower, now it's just a few more (constantly jamming) guns for nato-- point and laugh!)

Probably autogynephilia

Im an american and womens restrooms are always cleaner. They smell better and the lids arent 100% piss free but tend to be a lot better

Mens rooms are dank smelling abominations and you are very likely to see piss on the lid

and the floor and the walls and the urinals are unflushed

I'm a cis man and do the same in the "gender neutral" bathroom at my uni

another classic example of anomie. the rate at which everything is falling apart is accelerating...

Very based