I posted myself naked on here and now I can’t stop thinking about getting domed god damn it

Thanks for the confidence boost but fuck I’m so lonely why am I like this

Attached: 52BA31A3-B649-4AA2-993A-FB874FDFF1FC.png (347x697, 9.62K)

before anybody asks its not me the fucking reddit boymoder throwaway whatever person ok

Uh can you post again user, I missed it.

Attached: 309775D4-CE33-497A-9607-F7DB4F0F2E62.jpg (1024x723, 174.62K)

Um sure here’s the thread I guess

Damn user, you are def gonna make it. Also I bet you’d look even better riding my cock.

many such cases

>I'm so lonely I need to have sex
Do zoomers really?

Attached: 1635764065310.png (697x472, 319.6K)

I-I mean I really really want to I’m just too autistic to figure out how to find people to do stuff with and sex freaks me out a bit so I’ve never had it

It’s not even about sex I just want to care about someone and have them care about me and do intimate stuff with sex is just kinda a secondary thing

Yeah? It’s putting the cart before the horse but it’s still correct

I was just trying to make you flustered user. You should be careful about meeting people for sex and only do what you’re comfortable with. I’ve never used apps but I did meet someone off the board once and it went alright.

Yeah I mean it’s kinda hard for me to meet anyone cuz I’m weak as shit and short and I can’t drive so if i meet with an unhinged person I’m kinda fucked and I live in that fear permanently lmao

>ginger bush
nice

post butt next

Well my best advice would be to talk to a person for a while through an app or something before you meet them to try and detect any red flags. Then if you do meet them, meet them in a public place first. That way if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t given out your home address.

Yeah I probably should have shaved but it’s like a 1/3 chance I get razor burn and I hate that more than I dislike my own bush
Maybe after working out for a couple more months you are probably not getting it tho

I'd run my fingers through your bush and gently stroke it

>Yeah I probably should have shaved
Hell no. If you were my gf I'd never let you shave it so that it peeks out of your panties

Umm I don’t know how to respond to that but uh fuck it’s been like 10 minutes that’s hot
Why tho I didn’t think anyone liked hair really

I don't like body hair but bush is cute, especially on redheads

Oh uh thank you ily I’m bad at dirty talk and umm I didn’t know people could find me attractive till like 8 hours ago so like umm I don’t know what to say I appreciate you

not that user, but you’re hot and I’m kind of jerking off to your pic rn.

do you want to sit on my lap while I play with your nipples and whisper dirty things in your ears?

You're going to be an incredibly fun boymoder to tease

Oh thank you have fun
… yeah I would really like that
I’m a kinda ashamed to admit that I precame a little, I’m just trying to brush my teeth you guys are monsters