What does it mean if the only type of makeup I'm interested in is goth-like makeup?

What does it mean if the only type of makeup I'm interested in is goth-like makeup?

Attached: makeup.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

it means youre goth

It means you have parental issues.

it means you need to suck my cock

It means you're too lazy to learn about color, and so opt for simple black and white.

yeahhhh

Goth girls put more effort into make up than most normies what do you mean

AGO

Nooo I mean, AGP

this or you've watched too many cartoons

it means you're based

It means you’re not good at make up

It means you should actually do it. Get all the products you need and follow goth makeup tutorials to give yourself an epic makeover. Don’t just be another boymoder, become the hot goth girlmoder you’ve always dreamed of!

If it works for you, then it's a good thing. If it doesn't, you're retarded.

Whats wierd is people thinking slapping on white foundation and black lipstick is goth but then you end up looking like pagliacci

You have to at least like the music. if you dont listen to it youre not. Sorry not sorry

I don't honestly think Goth is a thing anymore. The actual movement and music are gone. Most girls do it because it's trendy. Simply wearing black isn't really what it's about.

It means you're based

Attached: 9km8wm1yifp51.jpg (1440x1440, 159.97K)

AGP get turned on by the period when they were young and/or most sexually active. Does that sound like you user?

>What does it mean if the only type of makeup I'm interested in is goth-like makeup?
It means you have good taste.

>I don't honestly think Goth is a thing anymore.

blasphemy!

trad goths = based af

It means you can't do makeup. The popular culture rehabilitation of goth fantasy vs goth reality is something to watch.

Lol imagine taking a photo of yourself as Clan of Xymox with your iPhone. So goth! Hahaha