The pooner, they're

the pooner, they're....
evolving...

Attached: 1656914284678.webm (256x480, 594.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/phallo/comments/s7jj4i/first_time_experiencing_ejaculate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1656893203757.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

yikes at the skinless area, how can you touch that with your bare hands. the poon looks like a rat poking its little face out

i actually screamed

Looks pretty much as disgusting as a real penis, mission accomplished! What's the problem here?

poon dick is indistinguishable from a bio cock dood! every gay man i've been with couldn't even tell dood, they like it more than cis cock!

average penis has skin on the whole thing

Is this a finger

Dooood! Congrats bro!

uhhh isnt that too high up? how can they fuck up so bad that should be criminal. not like anytbing against phalloplasty but butchers should be put in jail and there are plenty of surgeon butchers

And yet it still looks about as terrifying at the flesh abomination in the OP

VAGINA POWER VAGINA POWER VAGINA POWER

Attached: d7r1sht-c7667945-aa16-4e98-a3c4-f7dfc4128088.png (445x335, 18.39K)

Dood im a man now!

aint no way bruh......

Who is getting this procedure done in all seriousness? Can you actually pee and fuck with that? The Cunt is still there, so is that just a Franken-lump of flesh that just dangles there?

it's mid-procedure he's going to have another surgery to move it down there's some good technical reason to do it like this but that time in between surgeries has got to be rough

Its not finished retards

im sorry no offence but this is the most molested reply ive ever seen

How much better will it look when it’s “done”? Stop trying to justify this horror show.

How do you know? Nonbinary phalloplasties are a real thing. Some doods get a penis but keep their poon.

People who want to be IRL futanaris.

I have never been molested. Sorry you were born with a gross deformity and didn't have the wisdom to get it fixed.

Im not justifying anything you nigger, Im explaining its not done and thats why it looks like that. Go back to Any Forums

It has to be at least a few inches lower, feels too high

thats horrifying, why would anyone do that to themselves?

That is insane! How do they not look at that and immediately kill themselves!?

foid talking about how frightening dicks are while her girl cave looks like a hole was gashed in with rusty scissors

I hope to goodness this is a Cis-Lesbian and not MTF tranner that had bottom surgery, or worse yet is contemplating bottom surgery.

>nword
>telling someone to go back to Any Forums

I wonder. How does he pee at this stage? Catheter?

I mean she's right desu
t. post op mtf

there is no urethra in the frankenweenie just yet, he still has to pee from the poon

they just grow it there until the skin heal and it gain mass
the attach the poon with urinary track and enlarged clit
much less brutal then a attaching a log of hand meat

Attached: images (5).jpg (678x452, 24.92K)

It's Terje, he's one of the resident schizo ftms that will never get bottom surgery.

Attached: fucking... pooners.......png (540x318, 118.88K)

It's so crooked. Doctor has the power to sculpt it and they made it crooker.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Here's your sexy futa femboy FTM.
Holy shit the doc missed where the dick goes by a mile, and the twat is still there.
Imagine fucking this woman with that unholy flesh strapped below her tummy.

And her tummy isn't very cute for a girl either. Just saying. Kind of an ugly body.

phalloplasty is a 3-4 operation procedure you faggots know this by now. how many more posts of half complete phallo result making fun of pooners do we need to see on this board.

ur trying way too hard

bet you imagine doing that alot, user

>And her tummy isn't very cute for a girl either
Isn't that the point

>waaaaa waaaa im a newnigger!! If you say the nigger word you must be from pol right?

you guys are fagets lol

this is seriously the worst board on Any Forums. Literally the whole world is against fucking trannies and the only thing you faggots do is congregate in this shithole and shit on yourselves and everyone else. its pathetic.

it was supposed to be ironic

Show a fucking decent finished one already then! I hear this a lot, but never any examples. So until then, shit the fuck up.

reddit.com/r/phallo/comments/s7jj4i/first_time_experiencing_ejaculate/