What are the chances of being recognized irl by someone on this board? This is mostly a by-product of my paranoia...

What are the chances of being recognized irl by someone on this board? This is mostly a by-product of my paranoia, but I can't help but entertain it.

Attached: 1655971326668.png (1200x1000, 21.98K)

honestly i think about this all the time. i don't post face often but the few people who know much about me keep recognizing me and i wonder if i do start posting face if i'll get spotted eventually lol. some people already know what town i live in so who knows.

chanes are low, though. there's a lot of fucking people out there and the ones that specifically browse this board are a pretty low percentage of the population.

low-key kinda wanna get recognized irl but in reality it would either be uneventful or i'd get fucking murdered

I know I've been recognized on this board by people who knew me irl, I don't think the inverse has happened but I post often enough that I think someone might know me by my appearance if they did see me

don't post photos.

I've clocked like 3 people on here it varies just don't post too much obvious shit that people close to you would catch

don't post photos and if you tell a story lie about details. if you want to know why click on the picture of the big clit in the catalog.

feel like I saw my ex's cat posted here but paranoia has been worse recently so likely a delusion

i remember one time somebody said they knew who i was and said their name was alex. i know like 4 people named alex and it freaked me out. likely isn't any of them tho because none of them make any sense given the context. still if it was a troll they got me good dude

Hello lady legs

you actually scared me lol who is this

We were in band together

hey everybody on the subreddit knows that story you're gonna have to be more specific lol

Ok yeah fine I was joking. I remember the Alex thing bc I was the other user in that thread that recognized you from your chin. Anyways how are you today fren?

not all that great tbhon

had an ok day at work but idk suddenly feeling super dysphoric and gross. i hate that i can't shave my face everyday without getting razorburn. took some selfies and they all just look uncanny to me today. idk.

Aww I’m sorry to hear that fren. Are you getting laser though? bc hopefully you wouldn’t need to shave after getting laser.

yeah but it's 8 weeks between treatments. my second one is later this month. the first treatment did a really awesome job tho but things are just slow going. my buds are still barely coming in at 2 months and i'm just feeling anxious lately ig

Relax fren, you’re gonna get there. You are already super cute and only gonna get cuter.

Attached: 1656917508780.png (2000x2000, 276.5K)

it's hard to believe that to be honest user but i appreciate your kind words either way

Attached: ok.png (372x231, 155.81K)

Very low, higher chances if you live in one of the big major cities

Sorry for late reply but it is true user. Like I kind of have a bit of an online crush on you desu. And your pics are hot.

wow really? on me? and hot?! i was honestly crying a few minutes ago user but thanks you really made me feel better. but if you've seen my face before just know that i'm always anglefagging in my pictures. i've never not done that and idk just been feeling kinda shitty tonight but thanks user i really appreciate that