Imagine her sitting on your face

>imagine her sitting on your face

Attached: big-bros-cumdump.png (522x640, 745.15K)

recently watched borat
this post reminds me of the scene where azamat sat on borat's face naked

sounds perfect, I want to lick her hole and grab her fat ass. Every day I wake up and thank God that I’m a chubby chaser born during an obesity crisis

read that as "shitting" not sitting

>tfw you will never have jazz's beautiful brown slob poured all over your face

>mfw iwnb worshiping her big soft ass after a full day of the typical diet she has to have to maintain that size when suddenly her giant tummy rumbles and wobbles because it's done absorbing calories for the day and she is feeling extra sadistic and decides to use her inferior skelly bf like the toilet he is and just starts pushing huge squishy logs out then and there without asking or even warning me and makes fun of my disgusted and confused instaboner while i sob and retch in total visceral revulsion but keep worshiping because other than that i actually love it

Attached: the_tfw_when.png (839x359, 212.83K)

this pic of jazz always freaks me out a little, it looks like her face was copy pasted on there with the way the fupa is the only hd part of the image. also baby hands. she is cuter in other pictures

How did she even manage to get so fat?

anti-depressants and painkillers

As someone who is even fatter:
Complex carbs and starches, sugar, oil, and whole dairy get a lot of calories into you really fast.
Salt is also a noteworthy culprit, it has no caloric value on its own but definitely further stimulates your appetite beyond physical need and sometimes even beyond physical comfort.

>As someone who is even fatter:

Attached: u_fucking_wot.png (1507x359, 248.56K)

>even beyond physical comfort
user, you just have a binge eating disorder :(

haha... yeah ik.
a long time ago it became my go-to coping mechanism for... a thing
really gotta untrain it it's literally killing me here

This may surprise you, but there are Americans in this world who are so fat they literally can't leave their room without bulldozing the house. Being fatter than Jazz is literally nothing in America.

good luck user I started with treadmill and have lost many pounds just doing a mile every couple days. get up right now and walk a slow one out you’ll feel good

>Salt is also a noteworthy culprit, it has no caloric value on its own but definitely further stimulates your appetite beyond physical need and sometimes even beyond physical comfort.
note salt is good to have though. all your cells need sodium to operate at all

if you find it stimulating your appetite and/or being especially satisfying, it may mean your body is crying out for it due to a sodium deficiency

>

Attached: please.png (1507x359, 104.33K)

Based. bit late in the day for that here + sick from binging but need to walk more in general, I honestly rlly like doing it
idk abt that user, I know you're right that it's important but I also know it's used as an additive to make things more addictive (msg is even more effective for this, they're usually used together) so i think maybe stimulating appetite is for some reason a common response regardless of levels in the body

Them running through the hotel kills me. And they get into the elevator and the camera pans to that dude who's stonefaced lmao

some one posted a recent pic of her with her brother.
she gained even more weight and looks heavier than in that photo and her brother is noticeably bald.

Attached: based janitor.gif (600x338, 2.98M)

>those hips
not even vast amounts of fat distribution can save everyone

Attached: star-wars-clone-trooper.gif (498x211, 3.51M)

BRAAAAP

Attached: image85.png (1024x576, 405.48K)