I (fag biological male twink) am in desperate need of penis but I am terrified of other men

I (fag biological male twink) am in desperate need of penis but I am terrified of other men

this is very bad for my wellbeing, and I suffer more than anyone else on this board

Attached: 1656471460887.png (1005x668, 249.08K)

why not try to date a guy and get to know him slowly? I know it’s infinitely easier said than done but I’m sure there are men out there who like that idea

>dating
>as a faggot
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I fucking wish that were possible

is gay love real? did fujos make it up :(

all fags fuck on the first date
unavoidable fact of life

Attached: 0239487434554.png (496x487, 178.88K)

but if im a fag and don't want to fuck on the first date what am i meant to do :c

be alone forever or get insanely lucky

lmao every time I say this as a tranny, a hundred fag's tell me stfu, "gay's love marriage" and save themselves for there wedding night.
That's not true, I remember one time I was on a date with a gay guy. If you could even call it that... and he took to much oxycontin and was nodding out way to hard to even talk.
No sex on that first "date"

I would love nothing more than to fuck on the sixth date but its not fucking allowed

I dont really mind the fact sex comes quickly. But it really does seem like to keep a connection, or to even entertain the idea of romance or a long term relation, this def hurts the potential for either.
If gay's could just be a little more monogamous or even maintain a relationship, I'd say let them have sex when they like.
But they dont. Just rutting around like pig's until the day they die, if they have a long term bf, all the others fag's just go "but why?" and if they do, the two of them are open giving and taking dick on the side.

It's a sad situation in away. Thankfully hrt exists and with it, the chance to date in a heterosexual way.
You have the choice to be a total slut still, but that way you also have options. A twink transforming into a woman
with the power of HRT, is only the most natural thing in the world.

dude, the reason you fuck on the first date is to see if you're sexually compatible.
there is no reason to date someone that you aren't sexually attracted to, is there?

fuck off

Attached: 1656059008203.jpg (399x384, 19.14K)

>dude, the reason you fuck on the first date is to see if you're sexually compatible.
>there is no reason to date someone that you aren't sexually attracted to, is there?
god I hate you
hate hate hate hate
you lack the human soul. you are no better than an animal

same, bro. same.
i just want one man, someone to settle down with. lifelong commitment

I am not speaking anything false. It's not my fault gay's fuck like animals, and avoid commitment on principle.
Your decrying the same thing.

The only difference is I have found the solution. Dont hate me for it.

i am just the messenger
don't hate the messenger, bro

if you want to date then try okcupid
those guys are mostly looking to not have sex too

also, love isn't real
it was invented to sell diamond rings and roses

solution like a lobotomy is
fuck off
>love isn't real
most tragic thing ive read all year

It's a graceful solution, but if you can age up into a man, losing your androgyny or femininity, and it wont bother you. You dont need HRT.
Just a man who can commit.

Going to be hard but you could.

Love is real buttttttttt
There are two types of it:
1. The "in love" feeling. Euphoric and drug like, does not last long, unconscious, not real
2. Actual love. Conscious and lasting. Not a drug like high but peaceful contentment. Requires work

Read Five love languages by Gary Chapman

Also if you did not found your partner irl in school or uni your chances drop

looks like you'll have to settle for a pooner (not possibly terrifying)

Try a trans woman with a fat cock

Literally no different than saying pray your gay away. Modern day conversion therapy
Kys

im not fucking a pussy
I did try but I couldn't handle it

Being a tranny is just being a girly fag.
It's gay as fuck, not converting needed.
I am telling you it's not for you though if you can enjoy aging into a man.

So dont be so heatless and tell me to kill myself...

thing is they probably don't want you to fuck their pussies