Can woman still be hot in/after their 30s?

can woman still be hot in/after their 30s?
>t. mtf turning 35

Attached: original_jpg.png (975x750, 795.99K)

It’s possible but you’d have to be very lucky

I like girls older than me, so yes.
t. Early 20's male

Duh, that's when they are the most attractive.

Its all downhill at 25
I guess if you started off so hot that you can take the hit and still be hot it's possible but that's extremely rare

it's that unlikely? life isn't fair

i mean duh. just look at ritsuko

Yes, this is Winona Ryder at age 39. I honestly hope I can look like her at that age.

Attached: 391D4FE1-83EF-46E9-A13E-EB5CAFBA0E2C.jpg (800x1047, 167.25K)

so theres no hope of being hot in my 30s?

Attached: w1900_q65.jpg (1901x1267, 233.32K)

Only if you're healthy, stay in shape, avoid sun light, take care of your skin, and never eat processed foods. The fact you're trans will take care of the hormone levels that usually drop out of the sky for cis women.

Oh, and get enough sleep. Seriously. Stop staying up until 4am and waking up only 6 hours later for work.

Yes, just don't get fat.

if you like women and are aiming to date lesbians, yes. men are socialized into being pedophiles and therefor strictly associate youth and beauty. a dyke will appreciate you for the fine wine you are

Attractive to men? No.

Or wear sunscreen religiously, reapplying every 2 hours, or every 1 hour if you're sweating heavily, per the directions

yeah i'm mostly attracted to women
It's funny, one of my moms friends is bi and like 50 and dating like a 20 something yr old girl

tfw i went out for literally 5 seconds to hang a piece of laundry out this morning without sunscreen and have been panicking all day about it

This desu
t. Gay

>50 y/o women dating a 20 y/o
sure, it happens. i didn’t meant to imply women never did that, just that you have a massive advantage dating women because they’re much, much more likely not to do that than men

Chill out. You can get around 15 minutes of unprotected sun exposure a day before it starts becoming unhealthy.

Up to twenty minutes a day is probably fine. Twenty minutes of exposure during noontime hours is recommended by many doctors for vitamin D. Though really, I prefer to take vitamin D supplements and wear the sunscreen always, I also wouldn't be upset about getting a few minutes of sunlight without it now and then.

age is just a number hon

Attached: 1.png (1180x1382, 2.31M)

I used to walk to and from school every day for half an hour so i really hope that and PE didnt fuck me up lol kms

Kids get sun. Don't freak out. You can simply start doing more now to avoid being a wrinkly sack later. I also walked places as a kid and wasn't religious admit sunscreen. Shockingly, I'm ok at 30 with decent skincare in my twenties.