Does she lurk here?

Does she lurk here?

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-162652.png (1080x1643, 979.62K)

What does the medical industry do with srs'd penises? Make jewish soup? I'm serious.

you realize they dont cut off material right
they just rework it into the vagina and labia etc
do you think they actually 'chopped it off" etc like the rw memes say

Have you ever wondered what McDonald's uses to make their hamburger patties?

you know, there is a part of me that almost wants to stick around in the US to see the day where trannies like blaire white are lined up against a wall and shot

the expression on her face, knowing that she helped the fascists gain power, would give me an infinite supply of schadenfreude to live on for the rest of my days

(You)

>she

Who, the man featured in the video or the man who made the video?

Daily reminder that Blaire's brain is full of man meat LOL

Attached: d7r1sht-c7667945-aa16-4e98-a3c4-f7dfc4128088.png (445x335, 18.39K)

oh, right I forgot. I know jews like chewing on foreskins because they're rich in nutrients, but you're right.
i figured they use bovine onus or something.

well most Americans don't have foreskins anyway so the rest of the cock is kind useless to Jews. They can only make their serums and potions out of foreskins, and I'm not even sure if they have to get at it before puberty or something. They probably do, it would explain a lot.

I've got a pathology report that makes me think they use it as practice for medical students

but maybe they eat them for a religious ceremony, like blood libel- they would abduct a christian child in Europe and bloodlet her in order to drink the blood on Passover. It was a big faux pas back in the day.

well while its not my cup of tea, you have to admit that it seems to be working out well for them. Except for the Hitler business in the 40s. Maybe thats why we don't get circumsized in European? Some sort of arcane truce with the Aryans. No death camps if they leave our foreskins alone.

>detransitioner
>detransitioner
>detransitioner
>detransitioner

Why is that man wearing women's clothes and makeup and hair and behaving like a woman?

>detransitoner
>looks like that
???

How do you get to the point of SRS then regret transitioning?
Also I wonder if you could revert bottom surgery

It really is working out well for them. Maybe foreskins contain some magic elixer that helps you navigate life and subvert your enemies. I'm jealous of Europeans tbqh, first because I don't have my foreskin and I miss that little guy like you wouldn't believe, and second, you guys scared your jews into leaving your continent, and that's why your quality of life/safety mogs is in the USA. Ofc they've been getting their tikkun olam revenge on Europe by trying to diversify it with as many Muslims as they can cram in, but Europe still looks comfy from my vantage point.

They use he him pronouns and Blaire want shopping with it too. I love Blaire but it's still like fucking pottery

>because they're rich in nutrients
No, that's how Jews get their powers. They're not born with evil Jew magic. They need to chew foreskins. Then they snap their fingers and things like gentrification happens.
I chewed on some foreskins and caused interest rates to go up, but only a little. Not sure if I need to be Jewish or chew more foreskins.

This thread isn't about blaire. I know she doesn't lurk but left kept talking about tranny chasers and female orgasms

Yeah Europe is pretty comfy to be fair. I live in probably the most globohomo city in Europe, all the American big tech corps here. Like nearly 2 million people live here and I can go a week without seeing a black person sometimes, longer for Muslims unless I've to go to a hospital or something. No one really cares about gays or trannies to the extent they are never in the news. Abortion only recently became a thing and its barely used. You can have guns if you aren't insane. So works out pretty solid living here. And no synagogues either. I think there has always been a bit of bad blood between us and jews.

Never, ever cut off your girlcock. You will become useless trash, a mutilated critter.