LOOK AT THIS DETRANSITIONER BRO

>LOOK AT THIS DETRANSITIONER BRO
>They're literally still girlmoding and living as a woman

What does the word even fucking mean anymore?

Attached: detrans933.jpg (649x883, 143.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2C_KP1qyho&t=92s
youtube.com/watch?v=rjQTN_J4RgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This is my intense, emotional interview with a male-to-female-to-male detransitioner who goes by the screen name ShapeShifter.

WHERE"S THE TO-MALE PART

Attached: 8989983254.jpg (1267x772, 220.45K)

nothing. it doesn't mean anything anymore. it used to mean someone who de-transitions (i.e., MtFtM, or FtMtF) but now it can mean people who show even a slight bit of regret, or cope with enbymoding or are just willing to serve as a propaganda mouthpiece. i feel bad for actual detranners honestly, because you can't even discuss their problems without some pick-me retard going on some fox or BBC news talking-head's podcast and shit talking trans people.

Attached: 1624465555274.png (786x719, 475.93K)

it keeps happening

Attached: 34534465.jpg (2000x995, 462.19K)

Detransition rates among HSTS are skyrocketing.

I mean just like there are different types of transition there can also be different types of detransitition.

In this case she maybe regrets her bottom surgery but doesn't necessarily regret her social transition. You'd have to watch the interview maybe (with an open mind and heart)

blaire's next lol
the culmination of her career will be growing a fake moustache

isnt the new mtftm detrans person that media shills in britain still on hrt too?
rly makes u think

REGRET =/= DETRANSITION
IF THE VIDEO SAYS THEY'RE A MALE-TO-FEMALE-TO-MALE DETRANSITIONER THEN THEY'VE NEEDED TO HAVE TRANSITIONED TO MALE AGAIN
REGRETTING SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE ONE A DETRANSITIONER
YOU HAVE TO DETRANSITION TO BE A DETRANSTIONER

I swear tf god these people are just coming out of the woodwork to get some free grift cash from braindead rightoids before disappearing

yup they got a full page daily mail article on them apparently
all for a lie

Attached: tullip.jpg (844x419, 107.24K)

Yeah I can see that.
But if there was a person with a penis who really wants a vagina you might call her "trans" even if she hasn't gotten surgery yet. This is a person who had a penis then lost her penis so you might call her "detrans" even if she hasn't gotten a neopenis reattached. (if such a thing is possible)

Doing a quick search she apparently now considers herself "non binary". So she might have been happier if she was an enbie with a penis than a girl with a neovagina.

half of this comunity is trenders, attentino whores and grifters, the other one is bpdemons,fetish hons and cptsd copers.

its so over

Attached: 34bfd91ad3ecde55e0db4f8769d17134.jpg (1399x655, 73.57K)

HAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT YOUR GLANDS LITERALLY TAKE UP SOME T PRODUCTION WHEN YOU LOSE DEMS NUTS AND GO ON E

Thank you. This is the best description I’ve ever seen. This bitch is girlmoding harder than most of the trannies on this board, and will never be a man. This is literally just another tranny who thinks hating other trannies makes her a “detransitioner”.

Almost all detranstioners have gotten srs. Proof srs is a meme for mtfs and ftms. Just love your shenis and vaguynas please.

What is she actively doing to ---DETRANSITION--- user like the video fucking says? Changing her fucking pronouns like a tumblr theyfab enby dipshit? Do you think that shit flies here? Pronouns are worthless and mean nothing.

Do you not realize that constant right wing screams about TRANSITION MUST BE BANNED TRANNIES ARE LIES DYSPHORIA DOESNT EXIST being tied in with DETRANSITIONERS EVERYWHERE ALL TRANNIES ARE DETRANSITIONING are linked? And yet the only detranners they can find are still socially women, still on HRT, still haven't done a single thing to change their lives at all, because it turns out they're still dysphoric and can't bear to live as men. It's absolutely pathetic and blatant lying.

Also the video desc says clearly "MALE-TO-FEMALE-TO-MALE", not to fucking ENBY!

Literally this. Ever time I see a MTFTM detransitioner, it’s some flaming HSTS faggot who says “I was just a confused gay boy”. Ever fucking gay boy has wanted to be a girl at some point, but not all of them were meant for it. AGPs have much lower detroon rates because we genuinely love being women for the sake of being women. To us, feminization is not a means to an end, it is all we want to do. I unironically believe AGP youngshits should require less medial gatekeeping than our HSTS counterparts to make sure they’re not just confused faggots because straight men don’t just want to transition, we are gay women.

I watched part of the interview and she seems more angry at the medical establishment rather than trans women. Basically she was not happy with her neovagina and feels upset that nobody was honest and told her that the medical technology necessary to make her a real woman just wasn't there yet.

I can kind of see that honestly. Yeah it sucks that she now thinks this is some evil medical conspiracy and that stories like hers are weaponized against trans people, the majority of whom are happy with their surgeries. But we can hate transphobia and still feel sorry for people who get surgeries they regret.

thats why blaire will detrans before the year is up

which surgeon did she go to. do people just not do research before surgeries?
and again how is she a "MTFTM" detransitioner

Literally this. I’ve been on HRT for almost 4 years now, girlmoding since about 7 months in, had a trachea shave and breast implants, and haven’t regretted anything yet, it’s only made my life way better. I would like to get FFS at some point even though I don’t really need it, but it would just be transitioning from passoid to gigapassoid for me. I would also like an orchi, but I would never go full SRS because I know I would regret that. I don’t need a pussy to be a woman, I am already a woman because everyone percieves me as one. I will stay on HRT til I die, but always keep my dick and there’s nothing you can do about it.

1) She no longer identifies as a woman and seems to identify either as an enbie or a femme-presenting man (like the transvestites of old)
2) She is also injecting testosterone and talk about "going through puberty again". I am not sure if the testosterone injections are due to her osteoporosis or if she wants more masculine features.

>Do you not realize that constant right wing screams about TRANSITION MUST BE BANNED TRANNIES ARE LIES DYSPHORIA DOESNT EXIST being tied in with DETRANSITIONERS EVERYWHERE ALL TRANNIES ARE DETRANSITIONING are linked?
Yes I do. They very much are linked and they try to hold up stories like hers (and frankly much worse than hers) as if they are the norm when they are not. I think the solution isn't to deny that some people regret genital surgery but to point out that most trans women are happy with their genital surgery.

>Also the video desc says clearly "MALE-TO-FEMALE-TO-MALE", not to fucking ENBY!
Yeah she identifies as enby here:
youtube.com/watch?v=I2C_KP1qyho&t=92s

But she identifies as a "feminine man" here:
youtube.com/watch?v=rjQTN_J4RgM

So idek.

and literally when i got my srs assessment I had like 50 fucking pages to read and hours of doctor interviews to go through. they tell you every fucking thing that can go wrong and how similar and dissimilar they are to real vaginas. where the fuck are these people getting their surgeries? how are we sure they're not just fucking lying about being 'tricked'?

Honestly, if this is all they mean by “detransition” these days, probably. I could never see her REALLY detransitioning, but there is a good chance she’ll just do what this bitch did to get all the clout for “detransitioning” just by identifying as a man despite presenting full femme and having none of her surgeries reversed while still on HRT. Everyone talks about “transtrenders” but what about “detranstrenders”? That is a very real thing now as detransitioners are so trendy but super rare, so even these bitches who do nothing to actually medically or even socially detransition can claim all the credit for it without doing anything.

If she was dumb enough to believe that it would be "exactly like a real vag" then she deserves it. That said, my own endocrinologist recommended orchi over SRS based on his other patients' experiences.

Oh wait he has a comment on his enbie video that he no longer considers himself enbie but is a feminine-presenting man.

>1) She no longer identifies as a woman
Worthless. I can identify as a chair and it won't make me a "dehumanitioner". Identities aren't real. Real practical changes made to your body are. That's why "transitioning" is taking HRT, and not changing a pronoun on your twitter bio.
>2) She is also injecting testosterone
Blatant fucking lie

>I think the solution isn't to deny that some people regret genital surgery but to point out that most trans women are happy with their genital surgery.
reporters will never ever ever do this

And again, the video description says "MTFTM", "TO MALE", nothing about her being an enby.

oh wow a feminine presenting man probably still on HRT LOL
literally nothing about her life has changed at all and now she gets to promote blaire's agenda to ban transition for everyone but her

>That is a very real thing now as detransitioners are so trendy but super rare, so even these bitches who do nothing to actually medically or even socially detransition can claim all the credit for it without doing anything.
basically. easy way to get a spotlight and attention just like trenders, just in different communities
detraners are getting a lot more money rn though

Attached: detrans.jpg (859x676, 255.88K)